Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

A Lot Of Drama is an Understatement

I looked at Frank and realized something. A few months ago I wouldn't have dreamed I had so much going on in my life. The only drama that went on with me was trying to figure out what the Cafeteria ladies actually put in their Hommade Chicken Soup. My life was boring. I never imagined I'd have a boyfriend, let alone a famous one (Well, he's not realy famous anymore, but still...). And I never imagined that famous boyfriend would be my dream dude, Gerard Way. I still get shivers when I hear his name, and not the shivers you get when you're scared, but the kind that you get when you realize, that for once, everything is okay. Well, not okay, but when everything is just about amazing. Unfortunately, Frank Iero was the only thing keeping it from being Ultra Amazing.
"What in the world," I said slowly, "is going on?" I finished.
"Well, I-I" Frank stuttered, obviously struggling to find the right words.
"Why do you want to be the 'New Jake'" I asked. There was no way he would talk unless I made it so he had to.
"Well, I don't want to be... Bullied." he said.
"But you want to be a bully?" I asked.
"No, no, no." he said slowly, taking long pauses between each 'no'.
"Jake was a bully." I pointed out.
"Well, I just don't know." he said, and he turned around to leave.
"Wait, just one more thing." I said. He sighed angrily and turned back around.
"What?" he asked impatiently.
"Why are you going to the nurse, you seem fine, and," I began, "Why are you wearing... That?" I pointed to his outfit. He sighed and began. And so did the song.
"The guys forced this outfit on me to freak you dudes out, and I'm at the nurse to try and get home." the clothes did what they were supposed to do, everyone was freaked.
"Why do you want to go home?"
"I can't stand it here," he began, "I'm dressed like Zac Fucking Efron, everyone who I want to like me hates me, and I cannot do another page of algebra." he said.
"What are you talking about?" I asked.
"Look at me!" he shouted.
"No, I mean, who doesn't like you?"
"You and all your friends."
"I like you fine!" I shouted.
"I mean," he sighed, "I don't know how I should tell you this, or even if I should." he seemed extremely stressed out, and I don't think it was because of all the algebra.
"What is it?" I asked kindly.
"I kind of have a thing for..." he stopped.
"Who?" I asked. Oh please, don't let Gerard be right... I prayed.
"Nicole." Oh shit.

"Chill out whatcha yelling' for?
Laid back it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be
you will see
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
and you're talking to me one on one but you've become

Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me"
Shut up, Avril!


I have returned.
And ironically, right now, my itunes is on shuffle, and the song that came up is I'm Not Okay.
That's the song that inspired me to write this story.
But anyway, I realy hope you are not too dissapointed in me.
And guess what: I just got my internet back and I am so unbelievably happy!!!
I AM SO FREAKING ELATED RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!
So anyway, I don't think there has been a better time to comment...
So please, comment...
Love always,
Kojiboo

P.S. I'll update as soon as I can tommorow, it's eleven at night here in New Jersey...
And in all honesty I'm tired.
P.P.S. COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!