Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Triple Trouble

I turned around and saw Gerard walking towards me. With all the drama today, I hadn't had the time to admire him properly. His georgeous looks and his amazing personality. I wasn't able to fawn over how his dark green shirt brought out the green in his hazel eyes and complimented his dark hair. I ran over to my dark, handsome, beautiful boyfriend. I still get this wierd sensation in the pit of my stomach everytime I refer to him as my boyfriend. I still seem to think this is just an amazing dream, and I will wake up in a few minutes and be the same, boring, person I used to be.
"Hey." I said, out of breath from running while carrying all my books. He smiled his georgeous, makes-you-feel-faint-smile.
"Hi." he said. I smiled back at him.
"You look realy good in that shirt."
"Realy? You think so?"
"You look good in anything, but this shirt brings out the green in your eyes." I said while looking into his beautiful eyes.
"You noticed?" I blushed.
"You didn't?" I asked him, turning as red as an apple.
"Well, not realy. But if you like it, I'll be sure to wear it more often." he said. God, he was so cute.
"I'd love that." I said, still blushing. Then I remembered about Frank. And obviously, Gerard did too.
"So, what did Frank say?"
"There's good news, and bad news." I said. My smile began to fade away.
"Good news?"
"He isn't evil."
"And the bad?"
"He's in love with Nicole." Gerard began to laugh.
"No way." he said to fits of laughter.
"You had it so wrong!" I pointed out, smiling again.
"That's so wierd!"
"I know!"
"Now, why isn't he evil?" he asked a few seconds later when he was calmed down.
"He's only wearing the outfit to freak us out, because the dudes forced him to, and he didn't tell Matt that Ray... You know." I said. If you haven't noticed, I say dude a lot. It's just something I do. Kind of like the whole amazing thing.
"Seriously? Then who told Matt?"
"I think it was one of his friends. Or maybe Jake. And he left the cafeteria to go to the nurse. He just went home."
"He was sick?"
"No, he was sick of the way he looked, and I'm pretty sure he'll stand up to his friends soon. He was realy fed up with them."
"That's good." Just then we got to math class.
"Yeah." I said as we sat down and took out our books.
"But I still cannot believe he's in love with Nicole!"
"Yeah, but don't tell her."
"I won't."
I know I was complaining about drama earlier on today, but all the drama just tripled, because I just realized we have band practice again today.
Oh no.