Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Matt

Gerard and I sat in silence on the front steps of his house waiting for everyone to arrive for band practice. In all honesty, I was terrified. I didn't know what Matt was going to do, and I'm pretty sure Gerard didn't know either.
"I'm scared." I pointed out. I hated the silence.
"Yeah." Gerard agreed. A few moments of silence later, I saw Frank walking across the lawn without a guitar. He had a point, there was just about no way we were going to get any work done today.
"Feeling better?" I asked him as he came closer.
"No, I feel even worse." he answered as he sat onto the steps next to us,"I feel so rotten."
"I don't blame you." Gerard said plainly. He was still pretty annoyed with Frank.
"So what are you going to tell Matt?" I asked, trying to break the tension between the two guys. Frank sighed.
"The truth."
"And what will you tell Ray?" asked Gerard.
"I'm sorry okay, do you want me to kiss his hands?" asked Frank sarcastically.
"Hmmph." said Gerard.
"H-hey," I said trying to stop the beginnings of an argument, "is that Ray?" I asked. There realy was no one their, I just didn't want them to fight.
"No," said Frank,"That's a tree."
"Oh." I said. Gerard laughed. Frank didn't. Why did he have to be so gosh darn stubborn? Then I remembered something.
"Frank, you're not afraid someone will see you hanging with us?" I asked him. Usually, he'd have run away by now.
"No. I realy don't care anymore."
"Good for you." said Gerard. Minus the sarcasm. Frank's face scrunched up, he looked confused.
"Thanks..." he said. At least they weren't fighting. And then the one thing I had been wishing wouldn't happen happened.
"Where the heck are my drums?" replace the H in heck with an F, and the E with a U, and you got Matt Pellisier's kind and welcoming greeting.
"Oh, in the basement." said Gerard as he got up to show the big, angry, scary but not in a good way dude to his prized possesion which has been demolished.
Oh dear God, please don't let him murder my boyfriend. I prayed.
"Listen Matt," Frank spoke up, "Ray never touched your drums."
"Sure." Matt said as he turned to follow Gerard into the house.
"No, it was me." Frank said quietly.
"WHAT?" Matt roared. I'm pretty sure the entire neighborhood heard.
"I'll give you the money, I swear to God I'll give you the money." Frank was scared out of his pants.
"I will murder you." said Matt.
"Wait! Just go see if you can umm..." Gerard was lost. Matt kind of growled at Frank and followed Gerard to the basement. I stayed behind.
I seriously didn't want to watch what was happening in the basement.
"Where the heck are you going to caugh up enough money for a new drumkit?" I asked Frank.
"I'll get Jake and the other guys to give it to me."
"How in the world will you do that?"
"Oh believe me, I will." he said and sat back on the steps. Suddenly, we heard just about all the words you can't say on television coming out of just one guy's mouth. Well, I can't say I wasn't expecting it.
A few moments later Matt silently walked outside the house, kicked Frank in the back, hopped into his van and drove away.
"Oww! Holy heck, what was that?" Frank didn't say heck either.
"He quit." Gerard said as he stepped down to sit next to us.
"But that hurt!"
"You seriously didn't expect that?" I asked Frank.
"Yeah, I guess I did." he said.
"Well, it seems we have a new problem to solve." said Gerard.
"What?" asked Frank.
"We need a new drummer." I smiled.
"I'm on it."
The Matt Pellisier era had officially ended.
It was time for the Bob Bryar era to gloriously begin.