Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Soon

We were back where we began. Drummerless, and in Gerard's room. Kissing.
Well, honestly, what did you expect? We aren't the type of couple who goes on real dates to fancy restourants. Gerard knows I'm a picky eater, so instead of paying all that money to go somewhere and eat food I wouldn't touch, we make our own fun. And our fun, is priceless.
I can't get over how amazing his lips feel on mine. He must have kissed a thousand girls before me. his lips are so soft, he probably uses chapstick. That's pretty cute. Gosh he's so cu---
Oh god.
Not again.
My hands are under his shirt. How did they get their? I think they have a mind of their own. Damn.
I'm still not ready for this.
But then again, his chest feels realy nice. He's not completely muscular, but he's not just skin and bones, and he does have some fat on him... He's too perfect.
No. I have to stop.
Shit. I can't just stop kissi--
"Wait." Gerard pulled away from me. He must have read my mind. See, he [i[is too perfect.
"What?" I asked, I had removed my hands from his shirt then.
"Fantastic Friday is in three days," he was holding my hands. Wow, I hadn't realized Fantasitc Friday was so soon, "We made a promise to wait until then." My heart sank. I remembered the promise, I just thought I'd be ready by Fantastic Friday. But three days is hardly enough to prepare for the biggest day of my entire life...
"Oh." I said quietly. Gerard reached out and hugged me.
"I can't wait either," he told me and kissed my cheek. The usual fireworks didn't go off in my mind. Wierdly, I wanted to go home.
"Gerard, I think I have to go home, it's getting late." I said.
"Oh," he said dissapointedly, a pang of guilt went through my entire body, "But it's only six thirty..." he said.
"Well, I'm exausted," I said truthfully, "today was insane."
"You're right, I don't blame you," he said. He's so sweet, "I'll walk you home." He got up and helped me up.
"Okay." I said. I didn't mind Gerard walking me home, but what I realy wanted now, more than ever was time to think. I needed to get things straight. Not just about Fantastic Friday but about everything else too. Like about Bob. How will I get him to join the band?
But that can wait until later. Now, I was taking a walk with my boyfriend.
I still get the chills when I think of that... You know, the whole boyfriend thing...