Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Emotional

"Pick up!" I practically yelled into my phone. I needed Nicole, she was basically my one last hope. Only she could help me now.
"Hello?" said Nicole's voice.
"Nicole?!" I shouted.
"Haha, gotcha." said Nicole, "It's my answering machine, you know the rest." I left a message after the beep begging Nicole to call me the second she get's this message, the usual. I shut my phone and went to my computer. Maybe I could instant message her.
I signed onto AIM, but she wasn't on. "Errrr!" I practically growled. I don't think I have ever been so stressed out. I didn't know what to do.
I felt a tear trickle down my cheek. I had just realized I was crying. Over Gerard.
I burried my face into my pillow and broke down into sobs. This never happens to me, I'm generally an unemotional person. I'm basically the farthest thing from emo.
I grabbed the remote for my stereo and pressed play. I didn't care what was in it, I just needed to get out of my misery. God Save The Queen began to play. It was The Sex Pistols, the absolute last thing I wanted to hear. I pressed stop and walked to the bathroom to wash my face.
I looked in the mirror and my eyes were puffy and red and I had a monster zit on my forehead from stress. I looked twice as ugly as usual. Tears streamed down my face again. I splashed cold water on my face and grabbed a towel.
"You gotta fight
For your right
To party!" my cell phone was ringing. I ran to my room, took a deep breath, and answered it.
"Hello?" I said. My voice was still shaky.
"Marilyn?" It was Frank. Frank reminded me of the band, and the band reminded me of Gerard. Once again, tears began to fill up in my eyes.
"Sorry, I can't talk now... Bye."
"But-" I shut my phone before I could hear the rest. If he had called at any other time, I would have gladly spoken to him. Since my phone was still in my hands, I called Nicole again.
Once again, she didn't pick up. I closed my phone, and immeadiately, it began to ring again. The caller I.D. read Nicole.
"Nicole?" I practically screamed.
"Marilyn! Is something wrong?" she sounded concerned. My throat began to close up again, my eyes filling with tears1 by the nanosecond.
"Well..." I broke down once again, "I-It's Ger-Gerard." I said through sobs.
"Oh no," she said, "I'll be their in five minutes."
"O-Okay." I said.
"Don't worry about a thing!" she said and hung up. Wierldy, I didn't burst into tears, but into fits of laughter. Nicole was coming. Everything was going to be okay.
And what could have Frank wanted to say? It must have been important, he never calls me.
Just then I heard her car pull up in the driveway, and her voice talking to another. She wasn't alone.