Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

The Beginning

“On my heart I'll bear the shame
No prayer can ease the pain
No one will love you
No one will love you the way I do
No one will love you
Love you like I do”
The H.I.M. Song Love You like I Do beat through my head as I got ready for Fantastic Friday. I took a deep breath and put on the black and lime green lingerie I had bought with Nicole earlier today. I’ll admit it I was nervous, because in a few hours, I will no longer be a virgin. I put on a lacy hot pink dress I had bought for the occasion. It had a corset top and the skirt was all poufy and stopped about mid-thigh. So it was ultra short. I wore it with lime green fishnet socks that ended below the knee. I was going to wear my black Converse high-tops with leopard print laces that I had recently cleaned. I slipped on my plain black fingerless gloves and put a black skull print bowtie around my neck. I then walked to the bathroom to do my hair. Nicole had straightened it for me earlier today. All I did was take two pieces parallel to each other on either side of my head and create two small pigtails. I put tiny green bows on either one. I then did my makeup the same way I did it everyday, heavy black eyeliner, blue mascara (only on the top eyelashes) neon pink eye shadow, and pink lip gloss. I took a step back, and looked into the mirror. But something strange happened. I looked into the mirror and saw someone who was… Pretty. Beautiful, if you will.
I think I stared into the mirror for a couple minutes; I was almost hypnotized by my reflection. ’So that’s what it feels like to be beautiful!’ I thought to myself. I had been brought back to reality by the ringing of my cell phone. The song went through my head as I rant to my room to get it.
“No one will love you
No one will love you the way I do
No one will love you
Love you like I do”
“Hello?” I answered.
“Hi.” Said Gerard. A smile instantly materialized onto my face.
“Hi.” I answered. I could feel him smiling on the other line. I can’t explain how, but I just knew he was.
“Are you ready for F.F.?” he asked. F.F. stands for Fantastic Friday.
“Yup,” I answered, “Are you?”
“Well of course. But can I ask you something?” he said.
“Anything.” I replied instantly.
“Promise you won’t laugh?” he asked shyly.
“I would never laugh at you!” I yelled, “Well unless you shaved your head… So don’t.” I told him. He let out a laugh and continued.
“Don’t worry, I won’t,” Gerard would look terrible as a baldy, “but the thing is, I’m going to have to take you to Fantastic Friday on my bike…” he said slowly.
“Awwwww!” I said as I began to laugh. I’m sorry, I couldn’t help it, he was just so cute!
“Hey, you promised!” he cried out.
“We don’t have to use the bike!” I told him, “Nicole’s driving us!”
“Oh yeah!” he shouted. I had a feeling he was blushing on the other end, “I kinda forgot about that…”
“It’s okay.” I said laughing. Gerard joined in, “You know, I’d still go with you even if we had to take your bicycle.” I told him.
“Thanks.” He said.
“Hey, you want to come over now,” I began, “Nicole will be here in a couple minutes.” I said.
“Cool, I’ll be there!”
“See you!” I said shutting my phone. I sat down on my bed and began to laugh. I know, I know, I’ve said it a billion times, but I’ll say it once more, GERARD IS SO GODDAMN CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I walked downstairs to where my mother and father were watching television. They turned around and smiled really big, “Marilyn, you look so beautiful!” my mom cried as she came over to hug me.
“You do look magnificent.” My father agreed. He came over and hugged me too.
“Is Gerard coming to pick you up?” asked my mom.
“Yeah, he’ll be here in a few minutes.” My mom liked Gerard a lot. She said we made an adorable couple because we were both so dark haired and pale. My dad decided he was a good guy when he found out Gerard sang. My dad’s passion is music. He’s the head of a Record Company.
“Honey, let me find the camera!” my mother said as she frantically searched the cabinets for our old camera. We still haven’t bought a digital one, my parents are rather… Technologically impaired.
Once my mother found the old camera, the door bell rang. I ran to get it. My heart was beating all fast and my palms were kind of sweaty. I was nervous. No. Scratch that, I was BEYOND nervous. I opened the door and was shocked.
Gerard looked amazing. He looked Ultra Amazing. He wore a black suit had a black and red striped tie. His hair was slicked back but kind of teased forward. Sort of Elvis-ish. Like he had in The Ghost of You video. I still cannot believe that I remember that. It’s weird thinking about the past, I mean future. But the proof was standing in front of me, and I couldn’t help but staring and smiling.
He was doing the same.
“You-You look…” he said, “ravishing.” He finished. I stared down at my converse clad toes.
“You do too.” I said blushing. I honestly couldn’t help it.
“Come on over you two, I want some pictures!” shouted my mom from the other room as my father was assisting her in using the camera.
After a couple of pictures, I heard Nicole pull up in the driveway.
Fantastic Friday has officially begun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a reminder:
I hate to nag but, I like comments. A lot.
They motivate me to write chapters... Faster.
Ziggy.