Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Omen

I began to cry even harder. I had become insane, Bob was merely a hallucination. He was not here to save the day; he was not here to save any lives, just in my mind. To drive me overboard. Bob and his squeaky Nikes couldn’t help me now.
I had gone overboard, I was screaming and crying at the vision that was Bob. It was as if my mind was temporarily disconnected from my body, my miserable heart yelling. I did not even know what I was saying, only able to make out words like, “Murderer,” and “My Chemical Romance”. Everyone around me was trying to calm me down, but I wouldn’t. Suddenly everyone went quiet- the unspeakable happened. The machines around Gerard began to make an ominous beeping noise. It was just like in the movies.
Gerard was dead.
I felt nothing, I thought nothing, I said nothing. I clutched myself and sunk to the ground. Gerard’s parents were in hysterics. Nobody said anything. Except for Bob.
“Who ever said immortality meant never dying.” I recognized his words, but I said nothing. Suddenly Ray began to speak.
“Sometimes I think I’ll die alone”
Then Frank.
“But does anyone notice there’s a corpse in this bed?”
My father was annoyed then, “Do you realize their son is dead?” he shouted at the three, “Do you think by saying these things you’re helping? What do you think you’re even saying?”
“I don’t know, I just said things…” Bob said quietly.
“These are Gerard’s words sir.” Said Frank. I looked up at him realizing that they had been quoting My Chemical Romance lyrics.
My father didn’t understand, he kept telling them to be respectful. But his speech was cut short.
The ominous beeping ceased.
And I saw the most amazing thing, hazel green eyes fluttering into existence once more.