Life, Love, and My Chemical Romance

Freakish encounter

"Marilyn, you look like you just saw a ghost!" I think I did. It was Gerard way. Only, he looked a little different. His hair was longer then most guys and black. He had no makeup on and walked with his head heald down facing the linoleum floors beneath his feet. He looked different, younger, sadder.
"Who's that your looking at? He looks emo." Nicole said unaware of who she was speaking about. "I think he's new."
"I think I'm going to talk to him."
"Why, he could be a complete psycho emo kid! He could make you slit his wrists for him!" Nicole has recently done some research on the term emo... she is not emo.
"Nicole."
"Yeah?"
"Shutup." and I walked over to talk to Gerard Way.
"Hi." I said it as nicely as i could without sounding like a crazed fan.
"Shut the freak up." only he did'nt say freak. I stared at his Iron Maiden tee shirt.
"I like Iron Maiden too." I sounded retarded.
"That's amazing. Now leave me the freak alone." once again he did not say freak.
"Okay." I didn't say anything else, I just walked away. I didn't want him to hate me. Anything but that.
"I told you so." Said Nicole in an annoying sing-song voice.
"Well now you see what you wanna be
Just have your party on TV
'Cause the man from Mars won't eat up bars when the TV's on
And now he's gone back up to space
Where he won't have a hassle with the human race"