You Save Me

Chapter 1

How could i have been so stupid! I thought to myself. Everybody warned me, he was like this. Maybe somewhere deep inside me i knew that it would end this way. Tears streamed down my face as i drove, a little faster than i should. It was just after midnight, so there wasn't as many cars on the road of usual. I had no idea where i was going, i didn't really have anywhere to go. I had been dating Daniel for just over a year, i thought he was the one. Only tonight i came home to find him in bed with my best friend. Or atleast i thought she was. I grabbed my keys and got out of there. My phone starting ringing and i immediately thought rejected the call, only a few seconds later it started ringing again. I grabbed it from the passenger seat and read "Incoming call from Daniel". As i saw his name, memories flashed back, all the times he had to work late, was he with her? I threw my phone out the window and as i looked back to the road, a cat was in the middle of the road. I screamed and tried to swerve, causing my car to crash into the street light.

*Austin's POV*

We had been working late in the studio alot recently and tonight was no different. As i took my familiar route home, i was a couple feet behind another car, it was different seeing another car, it was always so quite. As drove along i noticed something being thrown from the car in front, and all of a sudden the car was all over the road. "Fuck!" i shouted as the car came to a stop. I quickly got out of my car as i phoned 911.