You Save Me

Chapter 13

All the way to the studio, i felt like we were being followed. We had stopped at Austin's so he could change, and he gave me one of his hoodies, i sat in the passengers seat and wrapped myself up in it, i leaned my head against my knees which i had brought up to my chest. "It's okay, it was probably just a stupid joke." Austin tried to reassure me.

Once we were at the studio, Austin rushed round and opened my door, he then put his arm around my shoulder as we walked. We were greeted by Alan "Hey, you two." he smiled. Austin explained to the guys what happened, and they started getting to work. When Austin was away doing his vocals, Alan sat beside me on the couch. "So you alright?"
"Yeah a bit freaked out, but i'll survive." i smiled half-heartedly.
"Austin will protect you" he laughed. I smiled with him. "So you and Austin" he said nudging my arm with his elbow.
"Shut up you." i laughed.

The guys suggested going out for lunch, so we walked to the nearby cafe. On the walk there Austin held my hand and swung it in between us. Everyone was laughing and joking and i was starting to forget about the events of this morning. At the cafe, we had all ordered and we were all talking, until the waitress came over "Excuse me" she smiled at me. "I was told to give this too you." she handed me an envelope with nothing written on the outside, i opened it to find a photo much like the one this morning, but this time the photo was of me and Austin leaving his apartment this morning. I dropped it on the table, "Excuse, who gave this too you?" i sat catching up with the waitress. "A man, he told me to wait ten minutes before giving it to you." I went back to the table and the guys were now standing up, Alan and Tino went outside to see if there was anyone hanging around suspiously outside. They came back in and shook their heads. Austin pulled me into a hug "Let's go get a few of your things, you are staying with me for a while."