You Save Me

Chapter 19

I screamed a muffled scream as I saw him drop. Daniel got up, dropped the gun and stood looking at Austin for a second and ran out the door. I needed to help him, I looked around the room for a way to free myself. I started tipping myself to the right and me and the chair fell on top of the broken vase Austin threw earlier, I managed to pick a piece of it from behind my back and started to cut the rope tied around my wrist.

Finally when I was free, I picked a few shards of glass out of my arm and called 911. "Austin. Austin honey,come on wake up." I pleaded pushing down on his wound on his shoulder. "Jenna." He whispered. I smiled when I heard his voice again.
"Yes, you be alright, I promise."
He smiled weakly at me "I love you."
"Austin I love you too." I smiled down at him and kissed, just as the ambulance arrived.
"You can be my superhero now." He tried to chuckle as he being put on the stretcher. I could help but smile at his words as tears fell from my face. "We should look at you too." The paramedic said escorting me to the ambulance as I held onto Austin's hand who was now drifting in and out of consciousness.

Once in the ambulance the paramedics rushed around help Austin and trying to stop his bleeding. Shit, I needed to tell the guys. I dialled Alan's number. "Hey Jenna, what's up?" God he had no idea I thought to myself. "It's Austin, you need to get to the hospital now"
"What! What happened?"
"He was shot."
"We'll meet you there." And the phone went dead. I clung onto Austin's slipknot vest, that the paramedics ripped off earlier. It was stained in his blood, but I could still smell him, I cried into it hoping, praying he would be okay.