Status: I probably won't get a chance to update this fast enough, but do keep a look out for the chs. and I hope you like it and enjoy it as much as the first part. =)

To Love Or Not to Love

Meet Rosaline Rogers, the daughter of Romeo and Juliett Rogers. She is bright, beautiful, and happy. And then there's Prince Styles, the kind-hearted, ambitious, rich boy. Rosaline and Prince have best friends ever since childhood. But, after being separated at an early age, things change between the two completely alternating their personalities.

What happens when they are reunited in their teen years and they're forced to share a home together? Will their friendship shine through all their problems? Or will Prince's ego end up hurting the ever strong Rosaline and bring her down once and for all?

Find out by reading what the children of the famous Romeo and Juliett (my version) go through in this just as amazing sequel: To Love Or Not to Love.
  1. To Love Or Not to Love: Ch. 1
    Something had happened, either it was the expensive costs of traveling to and from there, or maybe something more, but I'll never forget the day when Prince and I were forced to separate for much longer than a simple summer.
  2. To Love or Not to Love: Ch. 2
    Well, so much for that promise, I thought to myself, then shrugged. Well, it's not like I was ever much of a promise keeper anyway.