Bad Love

Chapter 2

Blaze P.O.V.
After I got out of the hang cuffs
I walked towards the window and was about to touch it when the stranger said " do you want to be shocked again."

I turned around and saw a shadow walking towards me. I forward getting ready to fight. The stranger clapped their hands and the lights turned on.

I was shocked to see a girl around my age in a night down.. Dam she looks so cute in those booty shorts I wonder if she is -

" Look her Blaze, let me de active the alarm. I don't want to ever see you here."

I gave her a quizzical look and said "

" What? you look so... how do you know my name... when I don't know your name." I said as I folded me hands on my chest.

Kiroo P.O.V.

After I clapped my hands, the lights went on. I was shocked to see the bad boy in front of me.

He stood there in his sweats and some tank top muscle shirt.

Dam he looks hot.

" Listen here Blaze, Let me de-active the alarm system.... I don't ever want to see you her.. got it."

I notice that he was staring at me. I looked a down and saw that night gown I'm in my sexy night gown. ( It a sports bra booty shorts)

I rushed to my closet and put on my robe. When I walked out my closet, I said " your a pervert."

" What? you look so... how do you know my name... when I don't know your name?" He said crossing his hands in front of his chest.

" well .. do you ever think I pick pocket people."

Just as he was bout to say something a police siren sound is heard.

Third P.O.V.

Taylor was freaking out in her car, so she press her car alarm, that makes a police siren sound.