Bad Love

Chapter 4

Nerdville - secret hideout, aka two trailer park combine as one. Be hind her grandparents house.

Chapter 3

TWO WEEKS LATER..... ON A FRIDAY NIGHT

Kiroo P.O.V.

I was almost getting done getting ready for my two year anniversary. When I was just about to put on my high heels on, my phone rang.

Say something - Austn Mahone

" hey boo."

" Hey, I know its our anniversary today but I have work, my cousin needs me there."

" okay, tomorrow your better make it up tomorrow."

" love you."

Just when I was about to say Love you back, the line went dead.

After I hangup, I decide to have a girls night out.

Third P.O.V.

It was four in the morning when Kiroo heard a stumble coming from my window. She pulled the gun out from

the pillow case and said " you have five F**inn second

to get the f**inn out, before I kill you."

" is that how you treat me Mrs. Pocket."

I clapped my hands and was shocked see him standing there. He turned around so that he was facing her, while smirking at her.

Kiroo eyes grew wide, because I saw a cut on his arm, it wasn't deep. But there was blood goozing out of the cut.

"Y-You're bleeding!" She said while getting gout of bed.

He looked at his arm and then said "You don't say." and he began to walk towards the door.

"Your bleeding, what if it gets infected?"

"I really don't care." He replied. while opening the bed room door.

She pulled him towards the closet bathroom. Just as she was looking for the first aid kit, her phone rang.

As Long as you lone me - Justin Bieber

She hit the wall tree times and a title poped out with a phone on the stand. She up it on speaker.

Blaze's P.O.V.

My friends and I were peeing in the fountain when the cops showed up, I pulled up my pants and instantly ran while holding my pants.

I didn't want to get caught again. I ran and ran until I was almost out of

breath. After I zipped up my fly, I looked up and read the sign.

"valley Ave.

It read - valley Ave.

I chucked at the sign, and decide to have some fun with Miss. Pocket.

Once I was in inside her room, I heard her move and then she said " you have five F**inn second to get the f**inn out, before I kill you."

" is that how you treat me Mrs. Pockcet."

When the lights turn on, I faced her smirking. Her eyes grew wide, I was just wonder why until she said " Y-You're bleeding!"

She said while getting out of bed.

I looked at my arm and then said " You don't say." and then I began to walk towards the bedroom door.

"Your bleeding, what if it gets infected?"

"I really don't care." I replied while opening the bed room door.

She pulled me to the closet. When the she flipped the switch I saw that it was a half bathroom. She forced me to sit down. So I sat down.

Just as she was looking for the first aid kit, her phone rang.

As Long as you lone me - Justin Bieber

She hit the wall tree times and a title popped out with a phone on the stand. She up it on speaker, while cleaning the cut.