Bad Love

chapter 5

Kiroo's P.O.V.

It was four in the morning when I heard a stumble coming from my window.

I pulled the gun out from my pillow case and said " you have five F**inn second

to get the f**inn out, before I kill you."

" is that how you treat me Mrs. Pockcet."

I clapped my hands and was shocked see him standing there. He turnded around and face me with a smirk on his face.

My eyes grew wide, because I saw a cut on his arm, it wasn't deep. But there wasblood goozing out of the cut.

"Y-You're bleeding!" I said while getting out of bed.

He looked at his arm and then said "You don't say." and he began to walk towards the door.

"Your bleeding, what if it gets infected?"

"I really don't care." He replied. while opening the bed room door.

I pulled him to the closet bathroom. He had a weird expression hi face saying this is a closet not a bathroom. When I flicked the light switch,

his face expression was normal.After I forced him to sit down. I was looking for the first aid kit when my phone rang.

As Long as you lone me - Justin Bieber

I hit the wall tree times and a title poped out with a phone on the stand. I put it speaker. you see I have plenty on phone all over my house. I just have to hit

the walls three times and a phone pops out.

" what hoe." while I was cleaning his cut. He finch, but I held him so he won't finch.

" Listen I'm coming in-

" fuck." He said.

" Bitch, was I interrupting you on having sex?"

I laughed and said " No hoe,I'm helping Jay with a cut on his arm." while banding the cut on his arm.

" Nerdville, when your done."

Just when I was bout to say something the dial tone was disconnected. When I threw away what's need to be garbage, I said " a thank you should be said."

His face expression was like a deer caught in head lights.