Bad Love

Chapter 6

Blaze P.O.V.

When I put my hand on her bedroom door knob, she pulled me to the closet. WTf - Oh its a bathroom as I saw the toilet seat down. After she forced me to seat

She opened the mirror and looked for the first aid kit. When she hand the first aid kit in her hands, the phone rang.

As long as you love me - Justin Bieber

She hit wall three time and phone popped out.

" what hoe." she said cleaning my cut. I was flinching , but she held me so I won't finch.

" Listen I'm coming in-

" fuck." I said.

" Bitch, was I interrupting you on having sex?"

My mouth hung opened.

She laughed and said " No hoe, I'm helping Jay with a cut on his arm." while banding the cut on my arm.

I heard the other person said "Nerdville, when your done." and then the dial tone went dead. My mind start wondering why she lied to whom ever, she was talking to and

there is no town called Nerdville.

"A thank you should be said." she said while putting away the things away.

Just as I had opened my mouth, my phone rang.

I'm so paid - Akon

I stood up and answer the call.

Kiroo's P.O.V.

"A thank you should be said." I said while putting away the things away. When I turned around, He had opened his mouth to say something when his phone rang.

Just as I had opened my mouth, my phone rang.

I'm so paid - Akon

When he stood up, He answer the call. I walked away to give him privacy. When I was pulling up my shirt

he said " nice tattoo."

I faced him with the gun in my hands and said "you better get the F*** out, here. Or I'll killing you."

" wait can you do me favor."

" What? Do your home work? help you cheat on .... I realized what I said.Shit he wasn't suppose to know that I'm snot girl.

" I'm not having sex with you."

Blaze's P.O.V.

Dam, she is a nerd. Let me have some fun with this girl. I gave a smirk and said " do you want me to have sex with you."

She put the gun away in her butt pocket and said " do you you with I'm a slut." while she pushed me.

" your the one who asked." I said as I push her a little.

She sigh and said " If I do this favor will you stop breaking into my window?"

" I won't call it breaking in, if your window is open."

She twirled her finger in her hair and said " shut up and tell me what is the stupid favor." while sitting on her bed.

" I need you help me break my friend out of jail. I made a promise to the guys

that if one of us gets into jail, we bail one of them out of jail."

" fine, if you ever brake into my house I'm calling the cops." she said as she got up.

" its not breaking in if the window is open. " I said as i walked towards the bed.

" why you... Argh... just hand me your phone." while opening the dresser.

I smirked and said " why ? so you can call me for sex?"

She turned around and said " your a perv. I need your phone to track down what police station is your friend at."

" good luck with -

"I got it."

I was sitting on her bed with a shocked express on my face. How did she-

"okay. Your friend is at the police station in - She sigh.

I scratched the back of my head and said " uh...you okay."

She got up from her chair and said " Let me make a call." while taking out her phone.

" oh, your going to call your boyfriend for help."

She then said " how long do you think you can hold your breath?"

Kiroo P.O.V.

He gave me a confused look.

" well ? ain't you going to answer my question ?"

He got up from my bed and said " how does this relate to helping me get my friend out of jail."

" just answer the question, Blaze."

" I think about 10 minutes."

" okay. Looks like your going to have to be in the car while I'll take your frined out of jail... What's his name ?"

" His name is Jack."

I sigh and said " Just great the second player in school."

" wait... do you even go to school?"

" yeah.. dork I go to school with you. Look boy just shut and You won't even recognize me even if I told you my name."

" now lets go."