Bad Love

Chapter 10

Blaze P.O.V.

When the guys took me to bar, Sleven said " Not it." while pointing on his nose. Nick then said " Not it." while touching his nose."

Just as I was about to say not it, Jake beat me to it.

I sigh and said " fine."

They all said " yeah."

When they sat at the booth, I walked to the bar.

" miss could I get three bottles of beer and a bottle of water."

" Just give me a -

" Lexi, I'll get it."

I face the women and was shocked to see miss pocket.

" well, ain't this my lucky night."

She smirk and said " Lexi, its on me"

The girl behind the count said " fine." and then left.

I then said " well...I didn't know you had a heart, Miss Pocket."

She laugh and said " After I help you carry these bottles, you have to have to dance with me."

" uh okay."

Sleven P.O.V.

When we were seated, I then said " If Blaze comes here with a girl, I bet she's a virgin"

Jay ( aka Jake ) said " If she is a virgin, two hundred dollars if they fuck."

Nick said " If they don't show up at might night, four hundred bucks goes to me."

After we all hands, Blaze came and said " hey guys here your drinks."

When Blaze pass the bottle to me, I said " well, hello mis-

Blaze said " don't even say it." while sitting down. The girl sat down and chucked.

She said " anyways I was wondering if I can dance with your buddy."

I laughed and said " sure but you have to have him back in an hour cause he's our driver."

" that's because I was slow to say not it." Blaze said while he opened his water bottle.

She laughed and said " if we don't come back in an hour, guys free drinks on me."

Jay - okay.

Nick - sure, but don't charge me if threw up.

She laugh and stood up and said " sure Nick.. Right your name is Nick."

Nick looked at her and said " yeah are you psychic."

She laughed and said " No. I just had a felling that your name was Nick."

She then garbed Blaze and they went on the dance floor.

Third P.O.V.

Blaze and Kiroo were on the dance floor having a good time, until the song change.

Milkshake - Kelis

Kiroo turned around so that her back was facing him and she began to grind on him.

When she started to grand harder, he started grinding back, so she step up her game.

Kiroo's P.O.V.

When I felt him granding back, that's when I put my plan into action. I stopped and faced

him and kissed him. As we were making out, I pulled away and whispered in

his ear and said " lets get out out of here."

He nood his head. I then lead him to upstairs to the office room. After I locked room,

I clapped my hands so the light would turn on and made out with him. He then squzzed my ass and I moaned. He pulled away

and lead me to the couch. He hove over me and started to suck on my neck.

I let a moan escape my mouth. When I moaned when he squzzed my boob. He squeezed it again while his other hand started

to ride up my thigh. I then stopped him. He gave me a confused look and I said " uh.. I need to use the bathroom."

He got off me and I went to the bathroom. When I locked myself in the bathroom, I

went by the window and called Lexi.

Blaze's P.O.V.

When she was in the bathroom, I text Sleven that she is a virgin.

He replied : Fuck you! Now I own Jake two hundred."

I text back : did you guys bet the usual.

He replied : yeah. But come back in an two hours. I want a free drinks and I don't want to own Nick four hundred bucks.

I text back : okay will do.

When I put my phone back in my pocket I waited. When she didn't come out of the bathroom I sigh and went to look for the bathroom.

Just as I go up, she came out and

said "I'm sorry, my sister called. Now were were we?"

I kissed her and said " I believe we didn't finish making out."

As I let her on the couch. I hove over her and started to suck on her neck.

As a let a moan escape mouth, I squeezed her boob. As she moaned I started to rub her thigh but she stopped me.

I gave me a confused look and she said "I don't want to couch to be messy." I groaned and help her up, As she lead me to a bed room, I laid her on the bed.

Sleven P.O.V.

I was just about to get up and get another bottle when my phone buzzed.

The text read - She's a virgin.

I replied : Fuck you! Now I own Jake two hundred.

When I got to the booth, I gave Jake hundredth dollars.

He slurred " what's this."

I said " your drunk, anyways she's a virgin."

He laughed, After Nick took a sip of his beer, he said " dam, I hope they last until midnight, I want four hundred dollars from this bet."

Just as I was replied to Shane, my phone buzzed.

Blaze's text : did you guys bet the usual.

I replied : yeah. But come back in an two hours. I want a free drinks and I don't want to own Nick four hundred bucks.

Blaze's text : okay will do.

I shut my phone and went to get another bottle of beer at the counter.

Third P.O.V.

Both of then were in bed, laying next to each other trying to catch their breath. Blaze said " I - Razz cut him off by kissing him.

When she pulled away from the kiss she said " this was only a one night -

Boyfriend - Justine Bieber

She let out a sigh and got up.

Blaze P.O.V.

As we were laying next to each other trying to catch our breath. I said " I - she cut me off and started making out with me. She pulled away from the

kiss and said " this is only a one night -

Boyfriend - Justin Bieber

She sigh and got off the bed. As she bend down, I tried to not moan.

When she faced me, She had a shocked on her face.

" your bleeding on your lip."

" uh?" I then touched my lip and saw blood on my finger. She laid next to me and sucked on my finger.

I moaned and we were at it again.

Two Hours later.... Kiroo's P.O.V.

I woke up to something buzzing. I groaned and swung my legs over so that I was sitting up. I felt pain. WTF. I looked at my left and saw him

putting on his pants.

" aww, your leaving me."

He stoped half way and said " what No? I uh...He scratched his neck like he was nervous.

I laughed and he looked at me like I was crazy.

I gasped and said " Blaze, you thought I was a virgin."

He scratched again. I laughed and said " Blaze, Its okay. It was a only for tonight and you did it to most girls you fucked right."

His mouth hung opened. I was just about to say something when my phone rang.

Autotune - Jason Chen

I put on my shirt and look at looked at the text.

Blaze's P.O.V.

I woke up, and I felt sore. I saw that she was sleeping. I got up and starting to put on my pants, then I remembered that I didn't use a condom. Fuck! Great, I just hope she is on the

" aww, your leaving me."

I faced her and said "what No? I uh... I scratched my neck like I was nervous. Wait why am I nervous, she's just another -

She laughed like she was crazy.

She gasped and said " Blaze, you thought I was a virgin."

I scratched again. She laughed again and said " Blaze, Its okay. It was a only for tonight and you did it to most girls you fucked right."

My hung opened. And I started to freak out, until her phone rang.

"Thanks Lexi, I own you half of my paycheck."

When she hung up, She looked at me and said " well? get dressed your friend is waiting for you."

Just as I was bout to put on my pants, I said " uh... I'll take care of our kid."

She laughed at me. She then said " chill, I fuck you with condom on."

" but how?"

" I have my ways, anyways your friends might me wondering were you are since you are there driver."

I sigh and said " yeah."

After got I got dressed, I started to walk towards the door. She stopped me and said " we are using the other way."

I gave her a confused look. She dragged me and to the closet.

" uh... this is closet.

She knocked on the closet twice and automatically opened.

I was shocked to see a flight of stairs. As we walked up the stairs,

she said " This is only one night, and you better not crawl into my window."

I followed her up the stairs and said " Its not breaking in if your window is opened.

She laughed, as she opened the door, and I followed her suit.

As we got outside I saw her shiver as she walked to railing. I took off my jacket and said " uh... you might want to wear this."

She turned around said " Blaze , I'm fine." As she put one foot the ladder.

" uh what are you doing?" I said as I was about to put on my jacket back on.

" going down the ladder "

" uh... I know but, uh.. Why don't I go down that way if you fall I'll catch you."

She laughed and said " is that how you pick you girls from a bar." while going down the ladder.

When we were down the ladder she started to walk away,

" Hey."

She stopped and said " This is a was a one night stand, bye."

I pulled her and said " wait could I at least get you name."

She smirked and started kissing me.