Status: Post will come at random so do not expect chapters at a certain time frame

A Royal Slave

A so called slave and mate of her master have no idea the royal lineage behind her or her children she carried for her master. For what it seemed, she was of regular blood line not the blood line of the King and Queen of Incutopia. The only give away that she is a decedent of Incutopian is the stars she has on her shoulders and inner thighs. The reason for this is because demonic slave traders found her first instead of policemen causing much of the confusion. So instead of going by her royal name that has never been released she goes by a name her mate gave her since she believes she has no name.

During her time as a slave, she has been through 6 masters the last one finally keeping her forever or so it seems. He is the one that found her heritage with the Incutopians and how they are bullied and abused because of it and their weird birth markings making it so only higher ups leave the islands only for vacations since they can silence the people wishing them harm. This does not translate into demons since it is only humans who do this mostly though there are some demons that join in, mostly demon slave traders that sell to shops. But they bully any human and see them less of any human that they come across.

Because of a long awaited return of the Princess that Incutopians pray to their gods for the land turns into despair. Even if the advisor, a demonic monkey, rules until she is found and return they realize it is a lost hope since she may never be found or people know of her lineage. But one day out of help a group of demons come to the aid of the ruling monkey demon bringing along with them the long awaited Princess. A 180° turn that she never knew nor her master knew let alone how to handle everything. She now has to go from a slave to ruling a country and 2 arranged marriages to natives on the island and a refusal of the mating mark. They have a long ways to go.