Status: In Progress, please be patient with us. Comments motivate us! <3

It'll Be Your Name on My Last Breath

What Like You Were?

I sat watching the newlywed couple danced while a sleepy little boy with his head on my lap. I stroked his brown hair softly letting him know he could sleep if he wanted. Eli walked over an pouted at me, “I wanted to dance.”

I chuckled, “oh babe.”

“Here I’ll give him to um,” he looked around and sighed.

Liam lifted his head, “uncle E?”

Eli kneeled down in front of him, “yeah buddy?”

“Where papa?” he asked softly.

“Dancing with your mama,” Eli said smiling at the small child.

He nodded and looked at them, “when we leave?”

I sighed, Wil didn’t show to the wedding, which was a good thing, because we didn’t need anymore drama. So in turn, we were the ones that offered to take Liam for the night. I sighed, “soon bud.”

I looked up to see Kylee walking over, she looked at her boy and pouted, “is my baby tired?”

He nodded, “home?”

She sighed, “grammy said she’d take you whenever you were ready.”

He nodded and looked for his grammy, “grammy?”

Eli looked at me and said, “dance?”

I sighed, “fine, but my feet hurt.”

He nodded and helped me up, then lead me out to dance. It was really nice. The wedding was so beautiful. I looked over and saw Ryan Villopoto, “can I cut in?”

I looked at Eli and nodded slowly unsure. Eli smiled, “don’t steal her away.”

I sighed and looked at Ryan, “let me guess you want to talk?”

“Yup,” he said and smirked.

I rolled my eyes, “he’s not going to take the championship this year, though it’d be nice. That’s Jake you got to worry about.”

“I don’t want to talk about that,” he said as he danced with me to a slow song that was on.

I looked at him, “then what?”

“So I heard you were pregnant,” he said softly. “Again.”

“Yeah, and this time I ain’t losing it,” I said softly and glared at him.

“You know the doctor said you never were going to be pregnant again,” he said softly.

“Ryan,” I said softly, but with force.

“I’m just saying,” he said softly. “If you lose it, he’s not going to be around like you hope.”

“What like you were?” I asked him.

He sighed, “okay, I wasn’t around like I should have, and I apologized a million times.”

I rolled my eyes, “you were an ass, that’s what you were.”

He shook his head, “seriously, you are going there?”

I shook my head, “I’m married now and Eli makes me happy. Just because you and I had something three years ago, doesn’t mean I care to fix things now.”

He shook his head, “that’s not what I’m doing. I just trying to make sure you are okay and don’t loss it again.”

I shook my head, “seriously, just don’t.”

He sighed, “fine.”

I shook my head again and walked away from him. He could be such an ass, yeah the past is the pass. Kylee knew about Ryan and I’s passed, but no one knew I had once been pregnant. I wasn’t going to let him make me think of the pass. I had lost the child four months in, so I was able to keep it hush, hush. Let’s hope the past doesn’t come back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

Uh-oh!

Outfit