Status: In Progress, please be patient with us. Comments motivate us! <3

It'll Be Your Name on My Last Breath

'Friend'

“You can go out with the boys. You don’t have to stay in here with me,” Calyn told me as I went into the living and sat with her. The boys were all outside, doing… whatever they do. I didn’t want to go out there though. I’ll just stay right here… with my bestie.

“No, it’s ok,” I assured her.

“Seriously, I would rather be out there than in here with myself,” she laughed.

“Yeah, but…”

“Come on! I’ll go sit on the deck if that makes you feel better,” she said and got up onto her crutches.

“Cay, it’s fine. You don’t have to…”

“I’m already half way there! Come on!” she laughed.

I had to nearly force myself to hold in a groan. There was no need for me to be out there… I didn’t even want to be out there! But I followed my friend. The boys were out looking over the track, so they weren’t paying any attention to us though. Thank god.

“I never realized how touchy feely Jake and Wil were,” she laughed as they started walking with their arms around each other.

“Yeah, they’re something,” I muttered.

“Are you… jealous?” she teased.

“No!” I shot back.

“Ky’s jealous of another man,” she laughed now.

I just rolled my eyes. That’s not it! But I can’t tell her what it is! Urg! I just… I don’t know! I’m not jealous of Wilbur!

After this though, the boys walked over, laughing about something. I dropped my eyes to the deck. As they started talking again, I piddled with my phone so that I wouldn’t get pulled into the conversation… but it happened.

“I think I made Ky jealous…” Wil spoke.

“I totally just said the same thing!” Calyn laughed.

“Aw, baby,” Jake cooed.

“I’m not jealous!” I groaned.

“It’s ok. She can join in. I won’t mind,” Wil snickered, making me roll my eyes. “We go way back anyway,” he added. FUCK!

“Oh?” Jake raised an eyebrow and looked between the two of us.

“We just grew up together kind of,” I shrugged it off.

“Kind of?! We rode together everyday!” Oh yeah… he went there.

“And you failed to mention this to me?” Jake gave me a bit of playful sass.

“Must have slipped my mind,” I muttered.

“Aw, Ky, come here! Give me a hug. I haven’t seen you in so long,” Wil replied and opened his arms while stepping forward.

I didn’t move. But this only made him walk closer and wrap his arms around me a little too tightly.

“Ok, Wilbur,” I fake whizzed.

“Missed this girl!” he smiled and stepped back.

“I had no idea about this,” Eli butted in.

“I don’t… think anyone did,” Calyn replied and looked over at me oddly. I didn’t like that look…

“And to think, her boyfriend and I are the greatest of friends now. Destiny!” Wil smiled and threw his arm back around Jake.

“Do you two… want a room or?” Eli teased at the boys.

“… If you have one,” Wil countered.

“Oh my gosh,” I couldn’t hold it in anymore.

“Too far?” Wil questioned.

I just shook my head. Oh those boys. Thankfully, after this, Wil left. As the door shut, I let out the biggest sigh of relief.

“I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable,” Jake chuckled as he came over into the living room and plopped down on the chair that I was sitting on.

“It’s fine,” I sent him a smile. “I know Wil’s your friend.”

‘Friend’ “ Eli replied with air quotes.

“It’s cute,” Calyn giggled.

I just smiled. There wasn’t really much I wanted to say about it… I’m glad that they’re friends though. It is… cute, but… Wilbur…

Anyway, Jake went on to give my cheek a quick kiss before we hung out with Calyn and Eli a bit more. Eventually, we left… and Jake was talking about having Wil start to come over and ride with us a few days a week. I told him it was ok, but… I was already trying to think of ways out of this!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ky

comment??