Status: In Progress, please be patient with us. Comments motivate us! <3

It'll Be Your Name on My Last Breath

V Cards and Flowers?

I lied in bed watching Eli strip down into his boxers. I rolled over onto my back and looked up at the ceiling. I sighed, “is it just me or was Kylee really acting weird with Will here?”

He shrugged and crawled under the covers next to me, “yeah, a little.”

I hummed lightly and let him pull me into his arms. I sat there thinking about it more and more, “she’d have told me if there was something there in the past between them, right?”

“I’d think so,” he said shrugging. “You didn’t tell her about us, so who knows.”

I sighed and nodded, “I think I’ll tell her though. I mean she’ll give me more shit, but maybe she’ll back off picking on you a little knowing that you and I really have something special.”

He smiled and kissed my forehead, “do what you want to do.”

I nodded and smiled, “wove you.”

He chuckled, “you took your pills finally?”

“Fuck yes,” I swore and giggled. “I wanted to sleep again.”

He shook his head and kissed me softly, “I love you too babe.”

I smiled and let him shut the bedside lamp off. I curled closer to him and slowly began to fall asleep curled up these big strong arms. In the morning I’d talk to Kylee about what she was hiding once again.

*~*~*


Eli kissed me goodbye as he walked towards the door. He had to go visit with the team about this weekend and do a few things. I made my way into the kitchen to see Kylee making a cup of coffee and smiled, “morning.”

“Morning,” she said smiling.

“Where’s Jake?” I asked grabbing a coffee mug for myself.

“He’s visiting with team this morning,” she said and sat down in our nook.

I nodded and grabbed a banana from the basket, “same with E.”

“So we’re stuck with each other today huh?” she teased.

I nodded and smiled, “so I wanted to tell you something.”

“What?” she asked concerned. “You aren’t pregnant are you?”

I chuckled, “no!”

“Fewta!” she said smiling. “Scared me there.”

I shook my head, “no it’s about E though.”

“Oh do I want to know?” she asked sipping her coffee.

I shrugged, “I don’t know, but I’d like you to know this.”

“Okay,” she nodded and set her cup down, but still held it in her hand. “What’s that?”

I shifted, “you remember me telling you about that one cute rider I was seeing back in my amateur days?”

“It was Eli?!” she asked half shouted.

I chuckled and blushed, “yes!”

“All these years I thought you saw someone else,” she said slightly shocked. “But no wonder you two hit it off so quick when he joined the team in 2010.”

I nodded, “I took his V card.”

“Oh my God!” she said and covered her mouth.

I threw my now banana peel at her, “be nice!”

“I’m just shocked! I thought you took his V card sometime after 2010! Not back in your amateur days!” she said laughing. “Oh that’s great!”

I blushed, “shush! I was teenager, I didn’t know how big that was to take a mans V card!”

She laughed and snorted, which got me laughing. I shook my head and she sighed calming down, “can I give him shit?”

“No,” I said softly. “I don’t want you to break him with all the love hate you are sending him.”

“Fine,” she sighed and sipped her coffee.

I shook my head blushing at telling her and sighed, “I guess there’s just something special about us, I don’t know. I can’t really explain it. He’s like my everything, I don’t know if that we’ll change, but I really don’t want it too.”

She started at me and nodded, “I’m happy for you.”

I nodded and smiled. I really felt good to get that off my chest about our past. Maybe she’ll tell me about her and Willbur then. What was really going on there. I wanted to know it was killing me. I finished my sip of my coffee and spoke all serious now, “so if you don’t mind me asking, but what the hell happened to you and Willbur!? You were so awkward around the guy.”

She started at me and blinked a few times, then her mouth opened to speak and she stopped as the doorbell rang. She got up and answered it walking back in with a huge bouquet of flowers. I raised an eyebrow at them. One of us got flowers. She spoke softly, “Dear Beautiful Ladies, I enjoyed lunch with you yesterday. Great tacos Cay! Missed seeing your bright face around Ky, hope to see more of it….Love, Willbur.”

I gave her that look that said now dish because we both just got flowers from Willbur and that ain’t normal!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

What is going on with Will and Kylee?! And Kylee and Jake! UH OHS!