Status: In Progress, please be patient with us. Comments motivate us! <3

It'll Be Your Name on My Last Breath

You Can't Be Serious

Eli had one his race, which was killer! That made three for three baby! Kylee came back and asked whether or not I was ready to go or if I was going to stick with Eli. I let the two lovebirds go off on their trek and I stuck with my lover. I felt Eli’s arms wrap around my waist and him place his chin on my shoulder. I turned my head to kiss the side of his head and he smiled, “so you’re going to ride with me back to Corona?”

I nodded, “if that’s alright.”

“I was thinking about staying at my condo though,” he said all serious.

I looked at him unsure where he was going with this, “you can’t be serious?”

He shrugged, “closer than your place. Plus, Kylee and Jake will probably be enjoying the fact that he had an awesome night and what about us? I was hoping for some celebratory sex tonight?”

I laughed, “what makes you think I was going to go for that tonight?”

“Because it’s been like two weeks,” he said smirking.

I kissed his cheek, “well we can’t if they are, that is just wrong.”

He nodded, “that’s why we go to my condo.”

I smiled, “but what about your mom and dad?”

“They got a hotel here didn’t want to drive back,” he said smiling.

“You have this all planned out don’t you?” I asked.

“I do,” he said and smiled. “So what ya say?”

“I say you do this interview I’m sure Donn is waiting for over there and they we can head out whenever,” I said smiling.

“Sounds good,” he said and looked over at Donn to say he could talk.

“Hey how’s it going?” he asked us walking over.

“Great,” Eli said smiling. “Wanting to get footage for how’s your weekend?”

“Yeah if I could, that’d be great,” he said pulling out his camera.

I kissed Eli’s cheek and stepped away for the time being while they talked. Eventually, they finished and I looked over at them. Donn spoke up again and looked over at me, “heard you wanted to talk to me about something?”

I smiled and nodded, “I just wanted to let you know we’re planning a day out at Ocotillo Wells for my first day back on the bike in roughly three months, thought if you wanted to get some awesome footage of us out there and get information on me getting back to health to get the championship this year, you are more than welcome to come out.”

“That would be sick,” he said smiling. “Definitely hit me up with more information as it rolls closer.”

“We will,” I said smiling. “We’re hoping to get a bunch of people out there to go riding with us. Right we got a couple Kawasaki guys and of course some Honda guys.”

“It’s going to be a blast,” Eli said smiling. “I’m already stoked for it!”

I chuckled, “that’s because your ready to see me back in riding gear.”

“Just a little,” he said holding up his fingers to measure out how much.

I shook my head and looked at Donn, “but I will definitely email you with more information really soon.”

“Awesome,” he said smiling. “We’ll see you guys next week in Raider Nation.”

He walked off and I kissed E’s cheek, “ready to get out of here.”

“I’ll grab my bag and we can go,” he said then walked into the hauler grabbing his bag then we made our way slowly to his truck.

We were ready to get out of here and into a warm bed to snuggle and maybe celebrate a kick ass win tonight!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

Already up to chapter 33?! It hasn't even been a week!!!