Status: In Progress, please be patient with us. Comments motivate us! <3

It'll Be Your Name on My Last Breath

If I Did, I'd Be Lying

It’s been a couple weeks since Wil met his son and the west coast has finished for now until Settle on April 20th. So Eli has been running the east coast, but on a 450. Which has been awesome I must add. Getting in some time before the big switch hopefully next year. He’s been loving every bit of it and Jake sure has been giving him plenty of shit off the track because well his friends jumping into his territory. Jake’s been doing pretty well as well, which makes Kylee really happy.

I make my way up the driveway after a good four-mile run and smile when I see Kylee’s truck gone and just Eli’s truck sitting in the drive. That means he came back to hang out after his long day of practice and stuff with the team. I made my way into the house and see Eli playing none other than COD while he waits for me to get back. I walk over kiss the top of his head quickly, then hurry up the stairs but not before shouting, “going to jump into the shower!”

I heard a couple more booms from the TV downstairs then it subside. I chuckled knowing he was coming to join me. I rolled my eyes and locked the bathroom door behind me out of just torture. Who said that was an invite to join?!

I heard the door knob fidget as I turned the water on. I set my phone and ear buds on the counter than began to strip. I heard Eli groan, “babe!”

I laughed, “who says that was me inviting you to join?”

“Oh come on we haven’t had sex in like weeks,” he groaned.

I rolled my eyes, “excuses!”

“Come on,” he said. “The house is empty! No kids!”

I rolled my eyes and sighed, he did have a point. No Liam meant we could do whatever we wanted. I shut the water off then opened the door. He smirked at me and I shook my head, “you are a pain in the ass.”

“You love me, though,” he said with a little squint and smile.

I rolled my eyes at him, “I guess I do.”

He smirked and pulled me over to him, “what happened to you taking a shower?”

I smirked and wrapped my arms around his neck, “figured I’d burn more calories.”

He took that as an invite and carried me over to the bed, the whole way leaving soft kisses all over my uncovered skin. His touch was divine and I had been aching for it longer than I knew.

*~*~*


I lied tangled in the sheets with Eli as the sound of stomping filled the downstairs and the halls. I looked at E and sighed, “us time over.”

He nodded and pulled the blanket closer not wanting to move, “so glad we aren’t parents yet.”

I chuckled and nodded, “couldn’t have moments like this.”

He smiled and kissed my forehead, “too bad neither of us have our own place.”

I nodded, “speaking of that.”

“What about it?” he asked looking down at him.

I smiled up at him, “I’ve been thinking about buying a house in Colorado.”

His eyes lit up like brand new lights on a Christmas tree, “really?”

I nodded, “I’d still live her, but you know a second place to call home during outdoors.”

He smiled, “oh that’d be awesome.”

I nodded and felt his plump limps press against mine. I enjoyed this moment until I heard the pitter patter of little people feet followed by big people feet. I looked at E again, “you locked the door right?”

“No,” he said shaking his head. “We were the only ones here, so I didn’t think about it.”

“Kylee is that you?!” I yelled towards the door.

She opened the door and peaked her head in, “we’re back from watching the boys ri-.”

She stopped and closed the door, “please tell me you two are dressed right now?”

“If I did,” I began. “I’d be lying.”

She groaned, “get dressed!”

I chuckled and kissed E’s cheek, “that’s an order, I think we should get dressed.”

He sighed and crawled out of bed and slide on his clothes again then exited the bedroom. I rolled my eyes, sure leave me here alone. I got up and dressed in my running gear again from earlier. I hadn’t made it to the shower yet, but would after I dealt with Kylee.

I opened the door and saw her standing there waiting patiently for me to come out. I looked at her, “so how was your day?”

“Killer,” I said smiling. “Got my run in and-“

“Stop, don’t want to hear it,” she said covering her ears.

“Hey it was the first time in weeks, having Liam around we’ve been behaving,” I said looking at her. “Believe me that is hard.”

She rolled her eyes at me, “seriously now.”

“Quit being such a mom,” I giggled and walked towards the bathroom. “If you don’t mind, I’m actually going to go shower now.”

“Good, you smell of sex and sweat,” she said and walked away.

Girl needed to get laid herself, maybe I’ll offer to watch Liam while her and Jake have some rough time. I jumped into the shower without any distractions this time. I just hope E doesn’t tell Kylee about what I said while I’m in the shower because I have yet to bring it up to her…
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

Running Outfit