Status: In Progress, please be patient with us. Comments motivate us! <3

It'll Be Your Name on My Last Breath

Why Are You Giving Her Away?

I looked over at Eli after seeing Kylee bummed that Jake wanted to wait until the weekend to see her. If the roles were reversed and I was in her shoes I would be on my way to his house and giving him a earful.

I sighed and whispered, “I feel like I should go talk to him.”

“What you want me to do?” he asked watching me stand up.

I looked at Liam, “I don’t know. Go do something with him so she can have time to herself.”

He nodded and stood up walking over to Kylee. I made my way towards my room to grab a pair of shoes and a coat to go to Jake’s to have a word with him. It’s what I must do to for my best friend. Eli even told me he let the idea of me moving slip, and I have to fix that as well. But first I knew she was distraught on the fact Jake didn’t want to invade.

I walked downstairs and smiled, “hey I’m going to go to the store, do you need anything?”

“A pint of ice cream,” she said sighing.

I chuckled, “alright, I’ll be back after a bit.”

She nodded and waved at me as I walked out. I got into my truck and headed over to Jake’s. I pulled into the driveway and saw that the lights were on in the house. I made my way up to his front door and rang the doorbell.

I waited there for a few seconds then the door opened and I smiled up at Jake. He looked behind me, “um, what do I deserve your presence this evening?”

I rolled my eyes and walked in passed him. Once inside I turned and looked at him, “do you love Kylee?”

“Of course,” he said closing the door and walking into the living area.

I sighed and followed, “then why the hell are you giving her away to Wil?”

“I’m not,” he said and sat down on the couch.

I rolled my eyes and sat down in front of him on his coffee table, “well you may not realize it, but you are.”

“I just want them to be able to bond as a family,” he sighed. “But not too much though.”

I shook my head and sighed, “you haven’t seen her since what Sunday?”

“I guess,” he said shrugging.

“She fucking loves your ass,” I said getting aggressive now. If he was going to be like this I needed to pull the bitch card to show him that I’m not all miss nice chick. He’s seen me aggressive on the track at races, well this girl can throw punches off the track to when needed. “If you don’t want to loose her you need to step up and jump in between. Yeah Liam needs his daddy, but he can have his daddy and mommy’s boyfriend there too.”

He looked at me, “I don’t want to confuse the kid.”

I shook my head, “he’s already probably confuse. One minute you are in his life then now Wilbur is, what makes you think that he really has a full connecting with him and not you?”

“I don’t know,” he said rubbing his head.

“I know it is a lot,” I said softly. “But I think Wilbur wants to have him to himself for a week, that means you have all the time to swoon that girl of yours.”

“I guess,” he said nodding.

I smacked his knee, “no, you will.”

He looked at me shocked, “um?”

I smiled, “get off your ass and go see her. Go pull her into your arms and just move on, be the lover she really wants. It took her how long for her to fall into your arms as a girlfriend, but now you are letting go of her leash and you are letting it go rapidly and you just may never be able to pull her back in. Don’t let her go!”

He sighed and nodded, “alright, I’ll try.”

I nodded and stood up, “well, I was never here.”

“What you mean?” he asked confused.

I smiled, “our secret, she might kick my ass if she finds out and I’m already got a hole to dig out of.”

“What’d you do?” he asked.

“I mentioned to E that I just might be interested in looking for a house in Colorado,” I said shrugging. “He thought she knew and brought it up to her. Well I hadn’t.”

“Like you’d move out?” he asked trying to figure out why I’d want to move.

“Not like completely out,” I said smiling. “I just want to find the home to call mine. I don’t think we can have two families in our house now. Might be too much of close.”

He nodded, “talk to her, tell her what your thinking.”

I nodded and smiled, “I will, but for now, I need to go get our girl some ice cream.”

He nodded and walked me out, “I’ll be over in a bit.”

I nodded, “I won’t tell her your coming so that’s your deal.”

He nodded and watched me leave. I went to the store got a few things then headed back to the house. I couldn’t wait to see if Jake actually does show up or if he was pulling my chain. I will definitely cut his balls off and feed them to a mountain lion he if lied to this chick!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

Outfit