Status: In Progress, please be patient with us. Comments motivate us! <3

It'll Be Your Name on My Last Breath

Where Is She?

It’s been two days since I’ve seen or heard from Kylee. Well she shouldn’t have threatened my like she did at the last race. I take no threat lightly. Eli has been around to keep me company in this house so that I wasn’t all-alone.

I heard the front door open and looked over to see Jake. He looked pissy at he walked towards me, “where is she?”

“I don’t know,” I said shrugging and walked into the kitchen. “Thought she’s been with you since the race.”

“Well she has and she won’t talk to me,” he said shoving the fridge close as I opened it.

“She’s been staying with Wilbur,” Eli said walking into the room.

“Why the hell would she be there?” he said turning around.

“Maybe because someone ran her mouth at the race track and said you were going to propose to Kylee and she found out,” Eli said shrugging.

I turned and looked at him, “whose side are you on!?”

“Yours!” he said throwing his hands up. “Then act like it!”

I went to walk out of the room and Jake stopped me, “I asked you your opinion in private and you just threw that word out the window. Did you tell her or Wil?”

“Wil,” I said and moved passed him into the living room.

“Why the hell did you do that?” he asked following.

“He was pissing me off complaining about how you were with Liam too much!” I said staring at him.

“That’s because Wil hasn’t stepped up like he should,” he said raising his voice.

I shook my head, “I know and I told him off! It pissed me off that he was complaining and not being that father.”

“Of course now that’s why they are both pissed at me,” he said throwing his hands in the air.

“Well go deal with her,” I said and plopped onto the couch.

“Don’t be such a bitch to her, she is your best friend,” he said and stormed out.

“Well tell her not to threaten me!” I said before he slammed the door shut.

I huffed and Eli walked over and sat beside me, “why are you so angry?”

“I’m fine now,” I said looking at him. “She needs to just step up and apologies to me for actually caring. I could have been a horrible friend and watched as the fireworks started, well I just let one off now we can move on.”

“You set off more than one firework, you know?” he said looking at me.

I sighed and looked at him, “I think we should spend some time in Colorado.”

“I like the idea,” he said and kissed my cheek. “Get away from some drama for awhile when we aren’t at the track.”

“Let’s do it,” I said and kissed him lightly. “Next week we’ll spend a couple weeks in Cortez.”

“We can start looking for that dream home if you’d like too,” he suggested brushing hair out of my eyes.

I smiled, “it’ll be a great couple weeks, I can’t wait.”

He smiled and kissed me lightly, “me neither, but let’s focus on the next race.”

I nodded and curled into his side as we watched some TV. With Kylee and Jake not being here Eli has taken over the TV and been watching his hunting channels. I knew he was getting excited because in a couple months a couple hunting seasons open. Oh and he already said I’m going with him at least once this year! We’ll see about that!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

Cay