Status: In Progress, please be patient with us. Comments motivate us! <3

It'll Be Your Name on My Last Breath

It's Actually Pretty Bad

After a long day of practice and working out, I was tired. I lied on Eli’s bed trying not to fall asleep. I heard someone walking into the room and glanced over to see Eli laughing at me. I flipped him off and curled up to his pillow some more.

He laughed and then sat next to me, “you sleepy?”

I nodded, “I’m beat from today.”

“You pushed it hard today,” he said and rubbed my shoulders.

I nodded and sighed, “it was a good day for sure.”

He nodded, “well mom and dad were thinking about going out for dinner, but I’ll let them know you aren’t up for it.”

I rolled over and looked up at him, “I’m sorry. I just need to recuperate.”

He nodded, “I know the feeling. Tomorrow you wont push as hard.”

I nodded and smiled, “we’ll see.”

“You don’t want to push yourself too much now,” he said looking at me.

I nodded, “I know my limits.”

“As long as you know your limits,” he said and smiled at me.

I nodded and kissed his cheek, “love you.”

He smiled and kissed his forehead, “love you too beautiful.”

I smiled and flopped back onto his pillow. This raised a chuckled out of Eli. I shrugged and smiled. He shook his head and walked out to let his parents know I wasn’t up for going out to eat, but Kathy and John decided they would go out while we stuck around and found food here.

Eli and I laid curled up on the couch watching a movie when his parents returned. I was half asleep with my head on his chest, the blanket pulled up to my chin. Jon shook his head at us, “what you two watching?”

Eli looked up at his father as he spoke, “Scream 4.”

Kathy grimaced as she walked by, I laughed, “it’s actually pretty bad. Like the movie sucks.”

“I don’t think it’s too bad,” Eli said shrugging.

“I’ve called every part,” I said chuckling.

“True you have,” he said smiling down at me.

“And I’ve never seen it, and I’m watching it half asleep!” I said and couldn’t help but laugh.

He shook his head, “okay, I guess it is pretty bad.”

“They could have done away with all blood, but I guess that’s a “horror” movie for ya,” I said even throwing up the air quotes.

He laughed, “I thought it was gnarly.”

“Of course,” I said. “Typical guy response.”

He just smiled and held me close as we finished the movie. Before long we decided to go to bed early and get up early to get ready to train for the day. Before we know it we’ll be racing again on the weekend and then we were going back to California for a bit. Figured maybe I should try and fix some stuff with my best friend, before I lost that friendship…if it’s not already lost that is.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

Outfit

Thanks Becca for the comment! <3