Status: In Progress, please be patient with us. Comments motivate us! <3

It'll Be Your Name on My Last Breath

Get Out Of My Face

Kylee was racing me harder then usual and I didn’t know what was up with her, but I wasn’t going to let her shove me around and try to push me off the track like she has twice. She raced me hard in the first moto and now even harder in the second moto. No that was it…

As we went into a corner I cut in low causing her to wobble and slid out. I glanced back, this caused me to bobble a little, but I continued to push on to keep my lead. I hated racing dirty, but I don’t let anyone try to wreck me and get away with it. I’m sure she’d be mad, but we’ll get over it.

I came across the finish line and threw my fist in the air excited. I hoped I extended my points lead even more. I got back behind the podium and Kylee was already there. “Fuck,” I mumbled under my breath.

She glared, “what the hell was that?!”

I tugged my helmet off and slid of my bike letting my mechanic grab a hold, “it fucking started in that fucking corner and I fucking ended it in that corner!”

“Seriously?!” she asked getting angry and getting up in my face.

Oh shit, she’s pissed. I looked at her, “calm the fuck down!”

That’s when she slapped me. I gripped my cheek, shocked she had slapped me. She covered her mouth and said, “oh my God, I’m sorry.”

“Get out of my face now,” I said pissed off now.

Jake grabbed her and pulled her away. I looked at Jake and sighed, “we can talk this over later.”

“You two will need too,” he said and on the mule they went leaving.

I shook my head and put the ice pack to my cheek that my mechanic handed me. I sighed, “thanks.”

Eli hurried over to me, “what the hell was that?”

“I don’t know,” I said and let him pull me into him. “Can we just go home?”

He chuckled, “no we can’t. We got some racing to do still.”

“Fine,” I said and made my way up onto the podium to do my thing.

I made my way towards the hauler and put my head in my hands when I found a chair. Why would she slap me? I shook my head and sighed. I just wanted to go home and come out next weekend and win the championship. I pretty much had it in the bag, but I could still mess up and Kylee could gain points. I wasn’t going to let her steal the championship, but I wondered did I hurt her by taking her out in that moto? If I did, that would have fueled her to slap me even more…

I guess I’ll either talk to her after the race or sometime this week, and figure out where we stand now…
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?!