Status: In Progress, please be patient with us. Comments motivate us! <3

It'll Be Your Name on My Last Breath

What The Hell Is He Doing!?

After a long talk with Kylee I decided to cheer her up and take her out on a day of shopping on Monday. It made her feel better. Things were fine. She told me she was just angry at Wilbur, which I wasn’t shocked about, and taking it out on me during the race, then slapping me. I forgave her because I knew Wilbur was mad because I kind of caused it. I could have told Liam that he needed to go with his daddy.

That was a few days ago, and today is the final race. Kylee came to support myself, and our boys. The guys had finished practice, but for some reason Eli and his bike hadn’t gone back yet. I was confused as to why he was off to the side. He was up to something. What the hell was he up to!?

He rode out and signaled me to come out. My mechanic held my bike and I made my way over. I had my helmet on already and was rather confused by his intentions. I looked off and saw Kylee, Jake, and Liam off to the side. Seriously, what the hell is he up too?!

He smiled as I got close. His mechanic grabbed his bike as he stepped off and slightly moved out of the way. I looked at him confused, “E, what are you doing?”

He got on one knee and I gasped, he was going to propose?! He smiled, “Calyn, you and I have been friends for five years now and together, finally, for almost a year now. I love you more than anything. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you. You make me the most happy person in the world. I’ve loved waking up to you every day and going to sleep with you every night, and I want that for the rest of my life. I want to grow old with you and have children with you. So will you do me the honors and marry me?”

I smiled and nodded, “yes, I will.”

He stood and pulled my helmet off my head, “I love you so much.”

I smiled and kissed him in front of the crowd, “I love you too.”

I giggled as the crowd went crazy and couldn’t believe he asked me to marry him. He held me close and whispered, “now get ready to kick some ass out there babe.”

I smiled, “I love you champ.”

He chuckled and kissed me again, “love you more my champion.”

I grabbed my helmet as an official came over saying we had to part and get going. I hurried to get ready. Motivated to no end to bring home a win today.

After practice I sat at the hauler cooling off when Kylee came running over, “oh my gosh!”

I laughed and smiled, “did you know?!”

“Only minutes before!” she yelled and sat down next to me.

“I haven’t seen the ring yet. He said he left it at the hauler because he didn’t want to lose it,” I said smiling.

“Well here he comes,” she said.

He was walking this way and I couldn’t help but smile. He just looked so good today! When he reached me, he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine lovingly. I smiled up at him as he pulled away. He pulled out the velvet box from his shorts and opened it. A beautiful ring was situated in the cushion and I smiled widely, “oh babe, I love it!”

He smiled and let me take it sliding it on my finger, “I’m glad you like it babe.”

I nodded and stood up to kiss him. I loved him more than anything in the world. I can’t believe he proposed at the last race of the year for us. I can’t wait to start planning a wedding with him.

Kylee smiled, “now we have two weddings to plan!”

I chuckled and looked at Eli, “no we are not planning the wedding on the same day.”

He smiled, “good because I don’t want to see you guys fight on the big day.”

I nodded and smiled, “I don’t want to ruin her big day and I’m sure she feels the same way about ours.”

She nodded and smiled, “I wouldn’t think of a thing.”

I smiled and looked at her, “and in return will you be my maid of honor?”

“I’d be honored!” she said smiling.

I smiled and wanted the day to be over to celebrate and to just curl in my fiancés arms, but we had a race to get through still!
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?! :D