Status: In Progress, please be patient with us. Comments motivate us! <3

It'll Be Your Name on My Last Breath

Am I Going To Regret It?

So she wasn’t mad, which was good. I think she was more disappointed in the fact that I didn’t tell her until the other day, but she seemed to be warming up again. We had just gotten back to California, Kathy came back with us as well. John was going to, but decided he’d stay back at the house. Eli and Jake were going to get there tuxes all picked out for the big day, while us girls went dress shopping. We decided to hit it up a notch and shop not in Corona, but in Los Angeles because we knew we would have better luck shopping there.

After a couple hours of trying on this and that, I finally picked my ball gown wedding dress. It was big and fluffy, but had a beautiful corset. I picked out a veil to go with it. I figured I’d go simple and not over do the veil, so I just went with a small veil that’d cover just my face. I picked out a garter belt that was blue. Even Kylee agreed on her maid of honor dress. Even though it was orange and not lime green, she still agreed to wear it. She looked cute in it; Jake would love it!

Kathy got her dressed picked out for the big day as well, it was all going great. I sighed as we finished getting poked at and sat down to enjoy lunch. I smiled at Kylee, “so are you getting more excited for your big day?”

“Of course,” she said smiling. “I think were narrowing in on a place we’re going to hold it.”

“That’s awesome,” I said smiling.

“It is,” she said smiling. “Jake and I are going to check it out in a few days, I think.”

I nodded and smiled, “Eli said he’s bringing his dirt bike, just for the pictures.”

“Oh my gosh,” Kylee said almost choking on her drink. “Jake said the same thing!”

I laughed, “he wants us to even get our pictures taken with our riding boots on.”

“Jake said he isn’t going to wear his gear thankfully,” she smiled. “But the boots might be cute.”

“Yeah, I’m not wearing them for the wedding, but I’ll wear them for pictures,” I said smiling.

“What are you wearing for shoes then?” she asked and thanked the waitress as she delievered our food.

“She convinced Eli to let her wearing her cowgirl boots,” Kathy said and smiled. “It’s going to be a country wedding.”

“Do I have to wear boots?” she asked unsure.

“Yes!” I grinned. “My cousin and my old best friend from high school it.”

She groaned, “I’d rather wear my riding boots.”

I laughed, “I’ll help you pick out a pair, but you’ll want to break them in before you wear them on the wedding day.”

She nodded, “are they going to be over the top?”

I shook my head, “they’ll be cute. I picked mine out at the store in Colorado the other day. They’re gorgeous.”

She sighed, “do I have to come back to Colorado just to find a pair?”

“We can find a pair out here I’m sure,” I said giggling.

She nodded, “am I going to regret being in your wedding?”

Kathy laughed and I tossed a pack of crackers at her face, “shut up.”

She just smiled and we went on with our lunch, it was quiet mostly, but we brought up stuff about our up and coming weddings. It was good to have some fun, I think Kathy enjoyed it as well. It was great really.