Status: In Progress, please be patient with us. Comments motivate us! <3

It'll Be Your Name on My Last Breath

What If It Doesn't Fit?!

Monster Million was ours, Wilbur though took second overall, something must have sparked a fire under his ass. Not sure what it was, but I was proud of the guy.

Today though was a big day, my wedding day to Eli. I sat in front of the large vanity and sighed, “can you believe today’s the day?”

Kylee smiled, “I know right, I just peaked on Jake, he looks so handsome in his suit.”

I smiled over at her and nodded, “I bet he does. I can’t wait to see E.”

“Oh he wasn’t even in his tux yet,” she said chuckling.

“Of course not,” I said rolling my eyes.

“Hey you’re not in your dress!” she said laughing at me.

“I know,” I sighed. “I don’t want to flatten it. Plus it should slip right on.”

“What if it doesn’t?” she said serious.

“What you mean?” I asked staring at her.

“Like seriously, what if it doesn’t fit,” she said thinking.

I widened my eyes at her, “don’t put those thoughts in my head!”

“Oh dear,” she chuckled. “You’ll fit into it, no worry!”

I tossed a box of Kleenex at her, “don’t be a bitch!”

She smirked, “well I am going to go make sure Liam isn’t getting dirty.”

I smiled, “make sure my ring barrier is ready!”

She laughed and walked out to check on her boy. I sighed and stood up walking towards the large panorama window seat. I sat down slowly and looked out towards the big old red barn was situated. I saw the guest starting to trickle in and take a seat on the hay bales in front of the alter area. I sighed and looked at the fluffy white dress that hung on its hanger that hung on the closet door. I sighed walking over to it.

Kylee walked back in with her little boy who had his pillow in his hand. I smiled, “hey little man.”

“Uncle E says give you this,” he said holding out a piece of paper.

I smiled and opened it. It was short and simple, I can’t wait to see my beautiful Cinderella walking towards me soon. I love you. Your E. <3

“Aw,” I said smiling. “He’s a sweetheart.”

I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote, Love you to the moon and back, see you shortly prince charming. Love your Cay. <3

I handed him the letter, “go run the to him.”

“I can run?” he asked.

“No,” I chuckled. “Fast walk.”

He said and made his way out of the room with the letter. Kylee smiled, “he’s such an awesome boy.”

I nodded and smiled, “I can’t wait till Eli and I have our first born.”

“Boy hopefully?” she asked.

I nodded, “then one little girl. But I want a boy first that way my daughter has a big brother to take care of her.”

She smiled, “hopefully you can have a beautiful baby boy one day.”

I nodded and smiled, “we started the series of shots the other day. So maybe in nine months we can.”

“Aw, that’d be great,” she said smiling.

I nodded, “though I’m scared.”

“Why?” she asked seeing the worry.

“That will lose it,” I said softly.

She sighed and hugged me, “you won’t lose it. You aren’t doing anything dangerous now. Plus you got Eli and myself here to make sure you don’t do anything stupid.”

I nodded and smiled, “I hope we can have a child.”

She nodded and hugged me close, “you will. I have faith.”

“Thanks,” I said and pulled away.

“Let’s get you into the beautiful dress, shall we?” she asked smiling.

I nodded and we wiggled me into the beautiful dress. I sighed and looked down at the poof and smiled, “it fits like a glove.”

“See, no need to worry,” she said smiling as she tightened my corset for me.

I sighed happily and nervously. It was almost go time. I shuffled towards the window and sat down to put my boots on. I looked out the window and smiled. Our friends and family were here. I couldn’t wait for the ceremony to start. We had thirty minutes to go and then I’d be walking down the isle towards my future husband.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

I didn't have time to do the set, but will do the set in the next chapter! :D