Status: In Progress, please be patient with us. Comments motivate us! <3

It'll Be Your Name on My Last Breath

He's an Ass and Selfish

Tomorrow was Kylee and Jake’s big day. I packed my overnight bag and Eli pouted as I was leaving. I chuckled and kissed his lips lightly, “I love you.”

“Do you have to go?” he questioned.

I rolled my eyes, “yes, it’s the only way I could get them to split for the night.”

“I wanted to snuggle with my beautiful pregnant wife, but no she’s leaving to her besties,” he whined.

I rolled my eyes again and spoke softly, “I’d like to snuggle with my husband too, but I have to go and make sure she behaves.”

“What if she doesn’t?” he asked concerned. “What if she goes wild and leaves you to go hit on guys at a club?”

I chuckled, “she wouldn’t, but that’s why I’m here.”

“Fine,” he said, but still didn’t let me go.

I smiled, “E, you got to let me go.”

“But I don’t want too,” he sighed laying his head on my shoulder.

I giggled and wrapped my arms around him, “you can see me in the morning.”

“Promise?” he asked.

I nodded and kissed him lightly, “now, I got to go.”

He nodded and helped me out to the truck. Giving me a kiss and telling me he loved me, I was on the way my way over to spend the evening with my bestie. I grabbed some old photo albums and some movies we both loved or hadn’t seen. It was going to be good, I just hope we don’t stay up to late! Who am I kidding, we’ll do whatever our hearts desires!

After awhile I hung out at Kylee’s waiting for her to get back from dropping Liam off. She came back though like she was out of it. I decided I’d question her to what happened at Wil’s.

After we had sat down with a bowl of popcorn and some chocolate I figured it was the best time. I looked over at her, “what happened at Wil’s?”

“Nothing,” she said stuffing her mouth with food.

I groaned, “you’re lying! Tell me what happened.”

“He kissed me!” she said and put her head in her hands.

I gulped and asked, “did you?”

“I screwed up, I kissed him back!” she said trying not to get emotional.

I sighed, “he’s an idiot. He’s trying to ruin your big day.”

“I know!” she said starting to sob.

I shook my head and got up grabbing my keys, “I’ll be back.”

“Cay don’t!” she said watching me.

“No, he’s being an ass and being selfish!” I said and slammed the door.

Once at Wilbur’s I knocked on the door. Wil answered and stared at me. I slapped him across the face, “you are an asshole.”

He watched me storm in while holding his cheek. I searched until I found Liam sleeping peacefully. Wil stopped me, “don’t take him.”

“No, you don’t deserve him tonight. You are ruining his mothers big day and I’m going to ruin your night,” I glared and picked up the sleeping child.

“Papa?” he asked half asleep.

“Nope, auntie,” I said softly and kissed his forehead. “Go back to sleep sweetheart.”

Wil watched me walk out of the room and towards the door I walked in, “don’t Calyn.”

“Should have thought about that earlier,” I said and walked out and placed Liam in the truck.

He leaned against the door falling sleep instantly. I drove back to my house and carried the small boy in. The boys were playing video games, of course. Jake looked at me, “what are you doing here?”

I shook my head and walked towards the guest bedroom and placed Liam under the covers, “sleep tight. Your at Auntie’s so if you need anything yell for papa or uncle E.”

He nodded, “papa?”

I smiled and kissed the boys forehead, “I’ll get him.”

He snuggled into the blankets and I walked out to get Jake. Jake was staring at me, “what happened to Wil?”

“He’s an ass,” I said and shook my head. “You’ll need to talk to Ky in the morning.”

He nodded and sighed, “did he bring him back?”

I shook my head, “I went and got him. Just don’t worry about it. Kylee loves you and don’t let the ass ruin your guys’ big day.”

He nodded, “okay.”

“Go see Liam, he’s asking for his papa,” I said patting his shoulder.

I went over to Eli as he walked towards the room I put Liam in. I kissed Eli, “keep his mind off what I said.”

He nodded, “alright love you.”

“Love you too,” I said then high tailed it out of there back to my emotional best friend. I had some mending to do now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

Outfit