Status: In Progress, please be patient with us. Comments motivate us! <3

It'll Be Your Name on My Last Breath

Maid of Honor Duties

I woke up before Kylee and left silently. I placed a card on the table saying I went to get us some coffee and breakfast in case she were to wake while I was gone. While I was out getting coffee, I went over to our house to see if the boys were up. I gave them their coffee’s as well and had Jake do a little video before I left.

I had this planned way before the Wil incident, I figured now it was really important to get. It was just a video of him telling Kylee how much he loved her and how much she meant to him. After getting the video I went back to Kylee’s to see her up. I heard the shower running. I had yet to shower, I figured it was her special day, she could use up the extra hot water before me.

I crept into the bathroom and sat the coffee on the counter and a rose from Jake, that had me get. I hurried downstairs again to put together the video for Kylee before she came out.

I had just finished putting the video together when Kylee walked down stairs. I smiled up at her and handed her the breakfast I got her, then set the computer down in front of her and a box of Kleenex.

After telling her to hit play I stepped out of the room to give her some space. I had a text from Eli and smiled, miss you more! She’s watching the video now, fingers crossed.

I hadn’t told them what had happened yet; I figured it was Kylee’s story to tell. I went into the guest room to make sure our dresses were in pristine condition. I smiled at Eli’s response, love you cupcake, see you in a couple hours.

I typed back quickly an, I love you and went to check on Kylee as she hollered for me. I grabbed my camera on the way, because I was going to make her do the same and would present it to Jake when we got to the church. If there was still a wedding that was…
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

Outfit

SUPER SHORT, I know sorry...