The Bride and Her Bloodlust

Prologue

I stood on the hill, staring down at the large old mansion, ignoring the cold air that whipped through my hair. It was almost hidden by the trees but Matter surrounded it. I was the only one who could see the wretched house. Held deep within that building were the humans and witches I sort. That the Old World sort.

The hunt had been long but finally we had cornered them, those who wanted to bring down the Old World. I had lost family and friends to these people. But now here we were, a small band of immortals, just a few feet from where the final battle would take place. I doubted all of us would come out of there unscathed. Not only were the remaining members of the powerful Allaway Family there but humans who had studied and created effective weapons against the Old World.

I would destroy this threat though and I would stop these people from poisoning more vampires, just like they did to my groom. They nearly killed him and nearly drove him mad. I would never forgive them for that.

I held up the witch-gun and filled the clip with Matter and bared my small fangs. With a quick glance at the giant of a man who stood beside me, noting his glittering eye held a bloodlust greater than mine and his ruined face held greater malice, I took my group down the hill while he headed north.

This fight was going to be bloody and I wasn't positive I would survive, but if I was going to die, I was going to take every single one of those bastards down with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
And here is the final story. Been just over three years since the first one, Lust For Her Master's Blood, stared. So let's being Susan's second and final story. Finally.