Status: Hope you all enjoy :)

Love of the Legend Killer

Ten.

***********

"Randy, we need to talk." She said to me.
"What is it Samantha?" I said as I sat down next to her.
"Do you remember a woman named Camille Reed?" She said to me. The name sparked. She was the last serious girlfriend I had about 4 years ago before I even entered the business.
"Uh yeah, she was my last serious girlfriend, why?" I asked kinda scared of her answer.
"Well, she came backstage while you were doing your segment and she was looking for you and she told me that she had something to tell you." She said in a serious tone.
"Well, do you know what it was?" I asked her.
"Randy. You're the father of her daughter." I couldn't believe my ears. What was I hearing?
"Wait. What?" I asked.
"Her name is Brianna Leigh Reed and she's your daughter. Camille is wanting you to come back to her so you two can raise her together." said Sam as she started to tear up.
"Like hell I will. I love you Samantha. Camille is my past. Even if we do have a child together I will not leave you." I said as I looked into her eyes and I grabbed the sides of her face. "You are my life now Samantha Marie Speno. You are the woman I love with everything I have." I said as I kissed her. She then pulled back and looked at me.
"I love you too baby. I still think you need to be in your daughter's life." Sam said. "That's why Camille and Brianna are meeting us for lunch tomorrow." she said. I sighed.
"Okay." I said, then we both laid down on each other and fell asleep.
The next morning I woke up to the sound of the shower running. I got up and looked at the clock. 10:00 am. Two hours until I meet the little girl they say is my flesh and blood and I see the woman I used to love once again. I wasn't looking forward to it, but I was going to do what's right if this little girl was actually my daughter. I was going to step up and be her father.
"You okay?" Samantha said. I looked up and she was in a towel. She looked good.
"Uh yeah just thinking." I said back to her. She came over and sat beside me on the bed then she laid a hand on my leg and looked at me.
"Look baby, I know this is a big shock to you, but if you are this little girl's father, you will be the best father in the world. I'm sure of it. You have transformed from being an arrogant, cocky, drunk, drughead to an amazing man who I love with all my heart. Don't be scared baby. I'm right here. I have your back. You know I do." She said to me with a smile. I smiled back at her and hugged her. She really did have my back. She brought me from being a selfish, arrogant little coward to the man I am today. I don't think I could ever thank her enough for what she's done for me.
"I guess you're right, Sam." I say to her.
"You know I'm right, Randy. You know I am. You are an amazing man, Randy Orton and I know that you'll do the right thing." She smiled at me and then got up to go get dressed.
After Sam got dressed, she decided to go get some coffee. While she was gone, I decided to take a shower. I got into the warm water and let it beat down on my body. I was nervous though. I was nervous about how this was all going to go down. I hadn't seen Camille since the day I found out she was cheating on me and I broke it off with her. She had killed me inside and she was one of the many reasons I turned to drugs, sex, and alcohol. I swore to myself after we broke up that I would never see Camille Ariana Reed again. She was my high school sweetheart and the girl I thought I'd end up with. Thank God, God had different plans. Camille is half the woman that Samantha is.
I got out of the shower and got dressed in jeans and a black polo then I laid on the bed and waited for Sam to return. We were about to go and see a piece of my past.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed! Happy Birthday to Randy Orton :)