Status: Hope you all enjoy :)

Love of the Legend Killer

Eleven.

***********

12:00 a.m. rolled around and it was time for Samantha and myself to meet up with Camille and Brianna. I was nervous as hell. My stomach had butterflies and my palms were sweating like crazy. I hadn't seen or heard from Camille since we broke up 4 years ago. I was even more nervous to know that I could possibly be the father of her 4 year old daughter. Sam must have sensed my nervousness because she grabbed my hand and held onto it tight.
We arrived at a small cafe outside of the town we were in in Jersey. Camille spotted us and stood up. She looked the same as she always did. Tall and thin with long blonde hair and green eyes. She wasn't half bad looking but she had nothing on Sam. Samantha was a stone cold fox in my eyes. Samantha guided me over to the table where Camille was standing.
"Samantha. Nice to see you again." Camille said with a smile and hugged Samantha.
"You too Camille." Samantha replied and then sat down. Camille then turned to me and smiled.
"Well, If it isn't Mr. Randy K. Orton." She smiled. I decided to play along.
"Well, If it isn't Ms. Camille M. Reed" I smiled back. She hugged me which was pretty awkward so I pulled back quickly and sat beside Sam. I looked over and saw a gorgeous little girl. She had brown hair and blue eyes which reminded me of the blue eyes that my late grandmother had. She looked so much like my grandmother. I knew right then and there, this little girl is my child.
"Brianna, this is your daddy, Randy Orton. Randy, this is your daughter Brianna Leigh Reed." said Camille. Brianna looked up at me with her gorgeous eyes and she smiled at me. It melted my heart. She was perfect. She was my flesh and blood.
"Hello." She said to me in the sweetest little voice.
"Hi there." I said and I smiled at her.
"I named her Brianna after my grandmother and Leigh after your grandmother's middle name" Camille said.
After lunch, we all decided to go to the park so I could interact with my daughter.
********
(Samantha)

I was sitting beside Camille watching my love and his daughter interact. It was adorable. Randy has only known about being a father for a short period of time yet he's being such a great dad. I knew he would be. Camille was an alright chick. I can see why old Randy ever fell for her. She had huge boobs, a big butt, and blonde hair. Any man's dream. Now Randy tells me that I'm his ideal woman. I don't see how but it suits well with me. Randy was all I could ever ask for in a man. Not just by looks even though he was drop dead gorgeous for a man. He was genuine, kind hearted, and just anything I could ever ask for. I truely loved him more than anything.
"Randy's coming back to me. I know he will. You have nothing on me." I heard Camille say. Was this bitch stupid or something?
"Excuse me?" I said.
"You heard me Samantha. He'll be mine before you know it. It's only just a matter of time."
"What the hell makes you think that?" I asked her.
"Because. We had a connection. We were together from the time we were 12 till the time we were 20. 8 years. 8 long, love making years. He'll come back to me." She said with a chuckle. This bitch was so fucking full of shit.
"Listen bitch, Randy is not the same man he used to be. He's changed and plus you cheated on him. He's not taking you back." I said back to her. She looked speechless.
After I said that, Camille didn't reply.
********

That night, we were on a plane headed to England. It was time once again for the WWE over seas tour, which kind of sucked since I had just me my daughter. I noticed that tonight Sam was acting a bit off.
"What's wrong baby?" I asked her as I grabbed her hand.
"Camille. She said to me today that it was only a matter of time before you took her back."
"What? that's never going to happen. You know that baby." I assured her.
"I know, but in the back of my mind, I feel like it's going to happen because she's the total package."
"Listen Samantha, you are the total package. You are the woman that I've always dreamed of. You are what I want. Camille is my past." I said to her.
"She was also your high school sweetheart, your first love, your first kiss, your first girl to sleep with. She was your first everything and on top of that she's the mother of you child. I can't compete with that, Randy." She said to me with tears in my eyes.
"That means nothing now, Sam. Nothing. She's my past. You're my everything. You're my rock. You're the reason I'm still alive." I said to her with tears forming in my eyes. She sighed.
"Once we get to Liverpool, I'm getting a plane ticket and going back to Seattle. I'm sorry Randy, but I think we should break up." She had just ripped my heart out and stomped on it. I couldn't believe my ears. My heart was leaving me and there was nothing I could do right now. I could just die.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed.