Status: Hope you all enjoy :)

Love of the Legend Killer

Twelve.

************

It had been about a month since the love of my life ripped my heart to shreads. Samantha didn't end up going back to Seattle when we landed in England. Reason being, Vince McMahon offered her a job as a makeup artist. It hurt me even more to see her around, but I was glad that she was here and safe. After our breakup, I took up drinking once again which was not good for me but I didn't give a fuck. I was in pain, which led to my use of heroin once again. I knew I shouldn't be doing this but like I said. I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK! I had slipped into a state of depression where everything I did fucking hurt. The only good thing in my life right now? Brianna Leigh Reed soon to be Orton. Camille decided to prove she was my daughter to me and it was true. I wanted her to officially be my daughter and I wanted her to be with me. Only problem? Camille wanted to be with me too. I wanted no part of her either. I just kind of played along in order to get my daughter.
Lately, I hadn't seen much of my best friend, Dave Batista. It's fine though because I'm sure that he's a busy guy. I missed my Samantha though more than anything. She wouldn't even look at me right now though. I didn't know what the hell I did to ever deserve this. All I ever fucking did was treat her like the princess she was! I FUCKING HATE MY FUCKING LIFE! I threw down the bottle of Jack that I had been sipping on and it shattered on the ground, glass and whiskey spewing everywhere. Everything reminded me of Samantha right now and I just wanted to fucking shoot myself in the head. I loved her so fucking much and I gave myself to her just so she could listen to my ex and then she broke up with me.
I got up from the chair I was sitting in and stumbled to my bed. I picked up my gym bag and then I headed to the show. Tonight we were in Las Vegas. The best partying city in the US. Tonight I was going to get fucked up. It was time to get all my shit under wrap. It was time that I have a good fucking time and the hell with everyone and what they thought.
I arrived at the building where the show would be taking place. I walked into the building and turned out I was early. I hated being early but I marched into the building. I looked around and saw a bunch of the wrestlers and staff members. The usual. Vinny Mac, Shane O Mac, The Billion Dollar Princess, Linda, and Triple H. The whole fucking McMahon crew plus tons of other wrestlers.
I started to head to the locker room when I turned around a corner and saw it. I'm going to fucking kill him, I swear to God. It was Dave Batista! He was making out with Samantha! My Samantha! I'll fucking kill that doushe bag! I reacted as any normer person would by pulling him the fuck off of her and slamming him up against the wall.
"STOP IT RANDY! STOP!" I heard the love of my life yell at me. I let go of Dave and looked at her coldly.
"I can't believe you." I then pealed my eyes from her and turned to Dave. "I ESPECIALLY CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MAN! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MY BRO! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" I was so angry I punched the wall and I had been so angry and upset that I had tears falling from my eyes. God, I was so angry and upset. I couldn't believe all this.
"Dude, far as I'm concerned you're nothing to me. Just the guy I got tagged with. Your career is about to fail and mine is going to be in full throttle. I'm getting your spot and your girl man. It's great!" Dave laughed. I got so pissed that I started to beat the fuck out of Dave Batista. When I was in the middle of it, I felt two small arms pulling me off and punching at my chest. It was Samantha. I pushed her away.
"Don't FUCKING touch me you fucking whore!" I said as I walked away from her.
I couldn't believe this. Dave was supposed to be my best friend and I was supposed to get married to Samantha! Now none of this shit is going to happen. FUCKING GREAT!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed! Feedback please!