Status: Hope you all enjoy :)

Love of the Legend Killer

Thirteen.

*********

It's been a few days since I found out about Dave and Samantha. I had so much anger in me the other night but now all that anger is gone. I'm full of hurt and sadness. Samantha was the perfect woman for me and she was off being with the man who I thought was my best friend but was just looking for a way to stab me in the back. After the fight with Dave and Samantha, I went to the man in charge and asked him for some time off. My wish was granted and I flew to New Jersey. I was going to go spend time with the only girl who really did care about me. My sweet little Brianna.
Over the past month, Brianna and myself had become really close. She loved coming to watch me fight. She loved horses and disney movies. God provided me with such a beautiful, healthy, smart daughter and I couldn't be more grateful. I arrived at the apartment that Camille and my daughter lived in and I knocked on the door. This was an unannounced visit and I couldn't wait to see my little girl's face. I knocked on the door and Brianna answered it. You would've thought she had just seen God.
"DADDY!!!!!" she yelled and smiled and jumped into my arms. I loved this.
"Hey baby." I said as I hugged her and held her close. Camille came to the door and saw me and I saw her smile.
"Well, well. Look who the cat dragged in." She said with a smile.
"Hey there Cammy" I said to her.
"Hello Mr. Orton." She said back to me. "What are you doing here unannounced?"
"I've got some vaca time and just thought I'd come and see Bri" I said to her.
"Well that's good" She said back.
I spent the next few days hanging out with Camille and Brianna before I went to St. Louis to see my family. I decided it was time for my parents and siblings to meet Brianna.
Brianna and I got on a plane and headed to Missouri. It took no time to get there and we got our luggage then headed out to where my parents were waiting for us. Once we got out there, Brianna got very shy.
"Hey, it's okay sweetie. They'll love you. I promise." I said to her and grabbed her hand. My mother looked very happy as well as my father, brother, and sister.
Myself and Brianna walked up to them.
"Mom, Dad, Nathan, Becky. This is Brianna Leigh Orton. My daughter." I said to them.
"Oh my God. She looks just like my mother. Hello there you precious little angel. I'm your grandma." my mom said with a smile. My baby girl smiled back up at my mother and said hello back.
We headed to my parents house where I decided to go shower and chill for a while and let my parents and siblings get to know my daughter.
I got out of the shower and dressed myself in a tanktop and basketball shorts. I went into my old bedroom and laid back on the bed. I closed my eyes and my mind drifted to Samantha. Why did this happen? I fell so in love with the woman and she just broke my heart. I started thinking about the memories and I wanted to rid myself of the pain. I got out my heroin needle and filled it with double the amount that I usually inject in myself with, took a belt and wrapped it around my arm, and injected myself with it. That was the last thing I remembered before I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all enjoyed!