Status: Hope you all enjoy :)

Love of the Legend Killer

Fifteen.

**Samantha**

It was a long night of no sleep for myself as well as the rest of the Orton family. We were all very worried sick about Randy. Earlier I'd gotten up and called Dave to tell him the news. He was a huge jerk about it and wanted to argue. We ended up breaking it off over the phone. Right now, I honestly didn't care. I was just wanting Randy to be okay.
I was sitting in the waiting room with a sleeping Brianna in my arms while Elaine and Bob were back in Randy's room and the rest of Randy's family were gone to get everyone some food. Next thing I knew Camille Reed comes walking through the door. Great. Camille came barging over to me and snatched Brianna from me causing her to stir.
"Don't you touch my daughter!" She said to me.
"She's Randy's daughter too and Randy's my-" She cut me off.
"Your what, Samantha? Your what? Oh that's right. Your EX-boyfriend!" She said to me. Shut up bitch.
"Oh yeah? Well he's your EX-boyfriend too Camille. You just couldn't get over the fact that he was happy with someone else who wasn't you!" I said.
"Well YOU broke up with him! I guess YOU were threatened by me, bitch!" She said back to me.
"Enough Camille." I heard Elaine say. "Randy will never get back with you. If he gets back with anyone it will be Samantha" That made me smile. The Orton family thought as highly of me as I did of them. Camille rolled her eyes and walked off to the vending machine with Brianna in her arms.
"Thanks Elaine." I said.
"You don't have to thank me Samantha. I think you are perfect for my son. I've never seen him happier than when he was with you or when he talked about you." I smiled and blushed. "You really are his true love, Samantha"
"And he's mine" I said with a smile.
"Thank you being there for him." She said. That's when my tears started to pour. I hadn't been there for him when he needed me most.
"I broke up with him when he really needed me. I haven't been there." I cried.
"You broke up with him because you thought it was what's best for his daughter and him. If that's not love then I don't know what is." she said to me. "You caring so much about the relationship between him and his daughter is amazing, Samantha." She smiled at me.
"I just thought he needed time away from me to get close to Brianna." I said.
"He did. Thank you for doing this for my son and my granddaughter. Even if Randy hasn't seen it, it has benefited him tremendously." Elaine said as she hugged me. I hugged her back tightly.
In the middle of our hug the doctor came out causing us to break from each other.
"Mrs. Orton?" The doctor said to Elaine.
"Yes, Doctor Lewis" Elaine said nervously.
"You son's awake" My heart started to have butterflies. My love was awake. He was alive. Yes.
"Oh my God. Thank you doctor." Elaine said.
"You're welcome." said the doctor. "You may go in and see him now." he said as he walked away.
"Go on in, Samantha." she said to me.
"You sure?" I asked.
"Yes of course. I'll go see him later." she said.
I got up and made my way to Randy's room. Randy indeed was awake and what was playing on the tv? Of course. RAW. I giggled causing him to look up at me. He smiled. I walked over and sat beside his bed.
"Randy, I am so sorry. I never meant to hurt you or for you to be in this state. I just thought it would be best for you if you got to know your daughter. I love you, Randy." I said. He had tears coming from his eyes and so did I. He grabbed my hand and brought it up to his lips to kiss it.
"It's okay, Sam. Thank you. Once again I was being a big baby. I will never do this to you again. I love you, Samantha." he cried and I cried with him. "I love you with all my heart." He said as I grabbed his face and kissed him passionately.
I had my one and only true love back.