Status: Hope you all enjoy :)

Love of the Legend Killer

Seventeen.

***Elaine***

The day of Brianna's graduation went from being extravagant to a nightmare. Samantha had been lied about and arrested for something she hadn't done. It could only be the doings of one person. My son's ex-lover, Camille Ariana Margaret Reed. I could never stand that woman. She'd always tried to get my son and his friends in trouble and now she's trying to get the love of my son's life in trouble. That's just not going to roll with me. Camille was half the woman that Samantha was.
After the cops pulled away, all the guests decided to go home. My daughter Becky decided to take Brianna out so that myself, Bob, Jackson, and Nathan could figure out what to do. I made a decision to go visit Randy in the rehabilitation facility that he was in. He deserved to know what was happening with Samantha. So, I got in my car and drove to the building. I walked in and up to the front desk.
"Yes ma'am. How may I help you?" The medium sized brunette woman said to me.
"I would like to see my son. Randy Orton." I replied to her.
"Okay ma'am. Please take a seat and I will tell them to get your son and bring him into the meeting room." said the woman.
"Thank you" I replied as I went to sit down.
It didn't take much time for the woman to come back. She came in and got me and we went back to a blue room with clouds painted on the ceiling with a few other tables in it with people talking to other people. I found Randy quickly. He looked good. He had started growing out his beard cleanly and he had a handsome haircut. I walked over to him quickly.
"Mom." He smiled with his arms open.
"Son." I said smiling and hugging him tightly then pulled away.
"I expected to see Sam. She said she would come back this week to see me." He replied to me.
"About that." I sighed.
"Mom, what's wrong with Samantha?" He asked with a very concerned look on his face.
"She's been arrested." I replied.
"What?" He asked with a bit of hostility in his voice. "How could that be? What did she do?"
"She did nothing. We were at Brianna's graduation party and cops showed up and arrested her for "kidnapping" Brianna." I replied. Randy slammed his fist on the table. Everyone looked over at him and I calmed him down. He sighed.
"Camille." He said with a glare in his eyes.
"Yep. I'm sure it was her. After we get this stuff all squared away and get her out, your father, myself, and Samantha will take her to court so you and Samantha can have full custody of her." I said to him.
"Thanks ma. You and Sam are surely my guardian angels right now while I'm here." He said grabbing my hand and kissing it.
"No problems son. How much longer do you have?" I asked him.
"I'm not sure yet. Hopefully only one more month." He replied.
We continued on our conversation for only a little bit longer until our time was up. I said my goodbyes to my son and headed back to his and Samantha's home. Becky had brought Brianna back and she was in the backyard playing in one of the bouncy houses.
"How'd it go?" Bob asked me.
"Randy's not happy." I replied. "It's on with Camille. She's going down."