Status: Hope you all enjoy :)

Love of the Legend Killer

Seven.

***********

The match between myself, Dave, Brock, and Kurt went as planned and Kurt and Brock were now the champions. They have held the titles for about a month now. My hype for the Intercontinental Championship has been going on and I've never been so stoked in my whole career. I've been clean for almost two months now and I'm still working hard on it. Samantha and I are still going hard at our healthy lifestyle and she's still helping me fight my demons. She's the best thing that has ever happened to me and I thank the man upstairs for her everyday.
You want the truth though? I have fallen madly in love with Samantha Marie Speno. She is everything I've ever wanted in a woman. Should I tell her? I don't think so. I think if that happened I would ruin everything. She would probably leave and I would turn back to my demons for comfort and go back to my old ways of life. I don't want to do that. I want to keep her here as long as I can.
I get out of the shower where I was having all these thought clouds and I dry myself off. I look in the mirror and realize, I'm more buff that I ever have been before. This makes me so happy. I fully dry myself and get dressed in some jeans and an RKO t-shirt. I gelled my hair, brushed my teeth, sprayed myself with cologne, and put on my tennis shoes. I go out of the bathroom and into the hotel room where I see Samantha doing yoga. She was in a position where she was bent oover and her ass was facig me. Damn, this was such a great view. Stop it, Randy! You're being a pig. You love her for more than just her looks. She's an incredible woman, ass or no ass at all. But God dammit she is fine. She does turn me on immensly. She is such a gorgeous woman in every way possible, physically, mentally, and emotionally. She then realizes I'm standing there and stands up.
"Hello Randall" she says with a smile.
"Hello Ms. Speno" I say with a smile back. She makes her way over and hugs me.
"How did you sleep last night?" she asks.
"Pretty good, yourself?" I ask.
"Great. The girl's night was totally much needed last night. Thanks for holding me when I was cold after I got home." she says with a smile.
"You're welcome beautiful, I'm so happy you had fun." I smile at her. She then gets a bottle of water from the mini fridge and gets her planner.
"Alright. So today we'll go eat breakfast downstairs, then we'll go to the arena for your weigh in with the trainers, then we have a bit of a free day so we can go explore downtown New York City, how does that sound?" she asks.
"It sounds great sweetie" I smile at her.
"Great. I'll go get showered and dressed and I'll meet you downstairs." she says as she hugs me and kisses my cheek.
"Alright" I say as she goes into the bathroom.
I got my room key and started to make my way downstairs. I got down there in no time and Samantha got down there not long after me. She looked so beautiful as she always did. We ate our breakfast of egg whites, whole wheat toast, turkey sausage, and milk and headed out to the arena.
Madison Square Garden. The most famous known arena in the United States. I can remember coming here for shows as a kid and watching my father compete against some of the greatest guys to ever step inside the ring. I made my way inside with Sam and went to the trainer's room.
220 pounds. I've lost 20 pounds since Sam started traveling with me, but I've started to bulk up. I'm loving all of this too. I've lost all my beer weight and all that. Samantha has been my guardian angel.
"Great job baby, I'm so pround of you" Sam says as she hugs me.
"Couldn't have done it without you" I say with a smile.
After the weigh in and everything, myself and Sam made our way to downtown NYC. It was quite busy compared to what I'm used to in St. Louis. The city was quite a beaut actually. Way more to look at here than my hometown.
We enjoyed the rest of our day in the city, shopping, eating, and hanging out. We decided to end our day at Staten Island. Everything was great. The wind was blowing which made Sam look amazing.
"Did you have fun today?" She asked me.
"Yes it was quite amazing with you" I say with a smile as she's standing in front of me looking out and I'm standing behind her.
"You're such an amazing guy Randy." she says to me as she grabs for my arms and put them around her waist from behind.
"You're an amazing woman too Sam." I say back to her.
"I'm so happy I came with you and have helped you overcome all thisand gotten to know you has a man." She says to me turning to head to look at me.
"I'm so happy you came into my life Sam. You're an incredible woman and my guardian angel and I thank God for you every single day. Thank you so much" I say to her.
She smiled at me then turned around to face me. When she did she leaned against the railing pulling me to her to close the space between us.
"You're an incredible man Randall Keith Orton. I'm so glad I can see the best of you." She says to me.
"It's because of you baby" I reply.
She smiles and pulls me as close to her as humanly possibly. She then put her arms around my neck pulling my face closer to hers. Our noses were touching and we were standing there looking deeply into each others eyes and breathing into each other. It was amazing. I couldn't even stand it anymore. I looked down at her lips then I crushed my lips to hers. It was utterly amazing feeling her warm, plump lips against mine. She responded by deepening the kiss sweetly. We kissed for what seemed like forever and it was the most amazing thing ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. Please give me feedback.