Status: Hope you all enjoy :)

Love of the Legend Killer

Eight.

***********

It had only been a few short hours since the woman who I loved and myself kissed and oh my God, SHE DROVE ME CRAZY! HAHA! Good crazy that is. I hadn't seen Samantha since we got to the arena. Right now I was gettig pumped for my match, which wasn't taking much since I was already very pumped from the kiss that we shared. Her lips were perfect against mine, like they were meant to be together. We were meant to be together. I was sure of it. I was scared though. Sam and I hadn't talked much on the way here and ever since I started to get ready for my match. There was no sign of her anywhere. I hoped she didn't regret the kiss. I had to brush that off and get prepared for my match.
Tonight I was fighting RVD for the Intercontinental Championship. I was stocked beyond belief. This was going to be my first solo championship. My father was very proud. He traveled all the way here to NYC from St. Louis to watch me win. I had never fought at Madison Square Garden before but it was my father's favorite venue. I remember coming here as a kid and watching him fight against some of the greats such as my mentor, Ric Flair. I was honored to fight in the same ring as all the greats before me.
I finished getting myself ready and warmed up and I headed to the gorilla position. I started rubbing baby oil on myself to get the shiny look you all see on our television. I started to stretch so I could loosen up my muscles. Arms first, next were legs, then was my neck, then the back. I felt good. I was loose and ready. There was still no sight of Sam anywhere but I had to keep my mind off of that.
Our match was amazing. Rob put up a fight like no other but I came out the better man. After I got backstage, I was congratulated by many, including Rob. There was one person who I wanted to be here though and she was nowhere in sight. I sighed as everyone kept on congratulating me.
After everyone congratulated me, I headed to my locker room, got a shower, and started heading back to the hotel. There were still no signs for Sam at this point and I started to get worried.
I went and opened up my door and saw it. Sam was laying on our bed in lingerie with rose petals everywhere and candles lit. My mouth dropped.
"Wow." was all I could say. She giggled.
"What do you think? A little much?" I shook my head.
She was absolutely breathtaking in her red lingerie. I couldn't believe my eyes.
"Just thought we'd have ourselves a little celebration Mr. World Champion" She said to me with a smile as she looked in my eyes and walked close to me.
"Are you sure about this Sam?" I asked her making sure she didn't think I was pushing her for anythig.
"Yes Randy, I love you." She said to me with a smile. I grinned.
"I love you too." I said to her as I pulled her into my arms and we started to make out.
We made love till the sun came up and the sun went down again.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long. I know it's kinda short but hope yall enjoy