Status: Its an old story | Everything before 'Restless' needs heavy editing.

Two Dead Boys


One fine day in the middle of the night, Two dead boys got up to fight, Back to back they faced each other

Paris Dollie Nickles and Matt Campbell have always been side by side. They played together, learned together, grew up together and now If it comes down to it, Die together. Becoming his Girlfriend back in their Junior High years, she promised to stay by his side no matter what happened...

But that was Before the cancer struck. Yet still she stayed. When Matt and his family moves away from the neighborhood to be closer to his doctor and into a more affordable house. Mrs.Campbell doesn't skip a beat in asking Paris if she'd be willing to come along, being so their families where close, after hearing her son's worries about the long distance.

However It's not what either Boy or Girl expected, their bonds are tested, and there is more to the house than can been seen through it's beautiful walls. Matt can see things, strange and disturbing things, is it the house, or is it the cancer. Most importantly who is the boy in the photo's...and who is the shadow behind him.

If you don't believe this story’s true......