Status: I'll update every chance I get <3

It Rained All Day

He falls to his knees

Jack Bassam Barakat was not quiet, well he wasn’t but now that he had met him, he sure as fuck was. No one in the All Time Low family, or Jack’s own family, knew of him. Jack was now reserved and would rather sleep or read than drink and party. And after 3 months of this odd behavior Matthew Flyzik knew it was time to ask what was going on.

Everyone else had gone to party on Mayday Parades bus, after a fucking perfect gig tonight. Matt was originally going to go the party, but as he watched everyone else he couldn’t stop himself from wondering what was going on with his friend. So he left the Mayday Parades bus, quietly climbing onto the All Time Low bus. Matt stood in the front for a moment, wondering if Jack was asleep. And if he was asleep if he should wake him up or not, but had decided if he was asleep all he would do is check Jacks arms in case the Lebanese boy was seriously in trouble.

Before Matt could even take 4 steps towards the bunks to see if Jack was asleep he could hear someone in the back room. It sounded like crying. Familiar crying, very well-known crying.

“Jacky?” Matt pushed open the back door and could have thrown up at the sight. Jack was only in his boxers, standing in front of the mirror they had bought. All of Jacks lanky form seemed to covered in bruises, and the angry red marks on Jacks forearms didn’t go unnoticed. After noticing the bruises, Matt did another look over of the guitarist. He was skinner than before, like to the point where Matt could count ribs.

Jack didn’t even notice him he was so transfixed with pulling “fat” on his stomach. Matt stumbled back a bit, alerting Jack of his presence. Matt must have appeared fucking pissed, because instantly Jack began to whimper. Matt wasn't angry with Jack, but whoever caused those large hand shaped bruises on his friend. It took Matt a minute to understand what Jack was whimpering from where he was now curled up in the corner.

“Please don’t hit me. I’m sorry. Please I’ll be good. Please, no more.” Jack was sobbing at this point and Matt moved forward slowly like you would to a small frightened animal. But once Matt had gently laid a hand on Jack the boy was screaming, and Matt jumped back.

Matt instantly ran off the bus and onto the other bus, the party in full swing. But everyone had paused when Matt slammed the bus door, taking in the sight of the man. He had only been gone for a few minutes?

“WHERES ZACK!?” He screamed, and if everyone wasn’t paying attention before they sure as fuck were now.

“I’m here.” Zack came out of the back room Alex in tow, Rian not far behind them. All of them looking worriedly at their tour manager.

“Come with me!” Matt was franticly speaking and moving his arms, tears beginning to spill over at the images of Jack being so scared of him. The bruises and the cuts, how small Jack had gotten. How it took Matt 3 months to do something about it.

“But Matty, whhhhy?” Matt locked eyes with Alex, and just the movement alone was enough to sober Alex up a bit. What had hurt Matt so badly?

“He’s hurt. It’s so bad Ohmygod. There are bruises everywhere and he’s been cutting himself! And I can count ribs! And he’s got so many bruises and it’s so bad. He was so scared of me, and I didn’t do anything! I swear I didn’t he ju-” Zack stepped forward grasping Matt’s arms forcing Matt to make eye contact.

“Who? Who’s hurt? Who’s been cutting, and covered in bruises?” Matt’s mouth opened and closed like a fish out of water before he could get the horrible words out into the thick air.

“It’s Jack.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is shit, I'm sorry.