Status: One shot

I Just Can't Forget About It

1/1

Jack looked around, his room was dark and brown eyes were staring at him. He leaned closer to the older boy and kissed him.

Alex hands moved to Jack's hips while his hands were on Alex's hair. The innocent kiss started getting hotter and soon Jack was pinned on the bed underneath Alex. He moved his red lips do the younger boy's neck kissing and biting the soft skin.

Alex took off Jack's T-shirt and his. He kissed the younger boy's chest and moved to his neck again.

Jack moved his hips against Alex showing what he wanted. The older boy didn't thought twice and in one second his hands were inside Jack's pants.

"What you want Jack?" Alex whispered in his ear.

"Touch me Alex. Please." Jack moaned when Alex's fingers brushed against his growing erection.

Alex didn't lost time and almost ripped Jack's pants and boxer. He kissed Jack's tummy and finally his lips were around his dick...


Jack woke up panting. His heart beating hard against his ribs. Oh god he just had a wet dream with his best friend.

He looked under the sheets. Damn, his erection still there. Jack slowly got out of the bed, after take care of his little problem he dressed and went downstairs to eat his breakfast.

•••

How he would look at Alex now?

Jack decided avoid Alex in the school and was obvious that the older boy released that. The only time that Jack couldn't run was at lunch so Alex waited.
After some minutes Jack finally appeared.

"Hi Jack" Alex said poking Jack on the shoulder. "Why you're avoiding me?"

"I-I'm not avoiding you Alex" Jack said like it was obvious.

"You didn't talked to me all day" Alex looked at Jack, his eyes showed how much he was hurt.

Damn, Jack thought. He didn't want to hurt Alex, he was just confused and scared.

"S-Sorry. I'm just having a bad day" Jack just wanted to go home and sleep.

"Do you want to go to my place after school?" Alex asked casually, he wanted to make Jack feel better

After the school Jack and Alex slowly and silently made his way to the Gaskarth's house.

Jack went to his friend's room and threw himself at Alex's bed, while the older boy was making something to eat.

"So, Jack do you mind sandwich ?" Alex screamed from the kitchen.

"Mmmm?" Jack groaned, his head was buried in the pillow so his voice came out muffled.

"For me this is a yes" Alex screamed finishing the food.

After eating they decided to watch a movie. Alex wanted to make Jack feel better so he let him choose the movie. Of course Jack choose Home Alone.

"What's wrong?" Jack asked looking at Alex curiously.

"What– Nothing is wrong Jack"

"You let me choose Home Alone without saying anything. Of course something is wrong" Jack said to his friend.

"Yeah Jack something is wrong but not with me." Alex paused the movie to talk to Jack.

"What do you mean?" Jack asked confused. He didn't want to look directly at Alex, because he didn't want to remember his dream.

"Jack you know what I mean. You can't even look at me in the eyes... I did something wrong?" Alex asked.

"No Alex, it's not you it's me" Alex couldn't believe that Jack said that.

"This is bullshit Jack. Tell me what is wrong? Please?" Alex locked his eyes with Jack's.

Alex's eyes were exactly like in the dream. Jack slowly got closer to the older boy.

"I had a dream with you" he whispered "We were in my room and we... W-We kissed." Jack wouldn't tell to Alex the dirty details, just the kiss was too much for him.

"D-Do you like me Jack?" Alex whispered. He leaned closer to Jack and rested one hand on the younger boy's cheeks.

"Yes, a lot and you?" Jack answered shyly.

"God Jack I like you so much" Alex said closing the space between them. Soon Jack was pinned on the sofa by Alex, the older boy with a grin on his face.

Jack realized how soft we're Alex's lips against his. How much he liked Alex's soft hands on his body.

He realized how much he liked Alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first Jalex I hope you liked. Don't forget to comment or submit.
I am writing a Merrikat fanfic called Remember Me if someone is interested.