Status: Was on hiatus, and now well I would really like to finish it! Working hard at it.

Shut Up and Suck It

Showers are always better in pairs

[Jack]

The bands had moved on to a venue called Higher Ground in Vermont, yesterday was a day off that everyone used to recover. It was one of the first days that Jack and Vic had spent apart. The brisk cold air had caused the two to cuddle under a blanket munching on the food that Matt and Rian had brought back from a place called Al’s Fries. Each bite was like a bite of heaven. Vic and Jack often taking the ends of one of the fries hanging from the other’s mouth.

It was later in the afternoon so everyone was just chilling out in the bus. The tv was going with some random channel with the group of friends all making small chat.

“Hey Vic, I am going to go take a shower.” Jack said, getting out from under the blanket. Causing Vic to shiver as he snuggled the blanket closer around him to keep warm.

“Alright.” Vic said, accepting the kiss that Jack placed on his lips.

He wasn’t in the shower that long when he heard a slight knock on the door and then hearing it open. It was a small bathroom but it was big enough for two to fit in without any real trouble.

Confused, Jack peeked out around the curtain to see Vic taking off his shirt. His eyes hungrily looking at his boyfriend’s body. Every curve, every crease, and every single inch of exposed skin. Biting his lip when Vic saw him staring and giving him a small smile as he slowly and teasingly took of his pants. Jack could feel himself getting hard at the site.

“Vic.” Jack said in a slow lustful voice as Vic was fully undressed and stepping into the shower with him.

Jack’s eyes moved to Vic’s as he could barely contain himself, pressing Vic against the wall of the shower. Pinning him with both hands on either side. The water pouring down them both. After assaulting Vic’s lips for a little longer Jack pulled away for air.

“This went a lot better than I thought it would.” Vic said panting. Jack watched as Vic’s eyes roamed over his body.

“Like I would hate that my boyfriend was in the shower with me.” Jack whispered into Vic’s ear, giving it a light lick before moving small kisses to his neck, moving to Vic’s shoulders.

Going back up, Jack gave a swift bite to Vic’s skin, causing a soft needy moan bubble from Vic’s throat. It was music to Jack’s ear causing him to nip again to hear the sound. He could feel Vic getting harder as Jack continued to tease. Lips moving all over Vic’s face and neck, Jack wanted to taste every inch he could reach. Vic’s hands on his waist. Jack rolled his hips into Vic’s. Vic released the best moan yet.

“Jack….. let…. ughhh.” Vic tried to said to say between the pants, but Jack’s lips found his. Jack’s hand moved to Vic’s length, giving slow teasing strokes. Jack loved the feeling of Vic withering around under him.

Jack decided he had enough of the teasing and wanted Vic in his mouth as soon as possible. Pulling away, Jack attacked Vic’s collar bones. Moving to the center of his chest, Jack moved down slowly, running his tongue down. His hands moving to the upper inside of Vic’s thighs. Vic was spilling out moans, Jack couldn’t contain one of his own. Stopping just at the base of Vic’s dick, Jack looked up to his boyfriend’s face. Flushed and panting, Vic’s eyes were closed, head tossed back.

Giving Vic’s tip a little kiss, Jack felt Vic’s hands move to his hair. A light tug was all Jack needed to match the moan his boyfriend was giving out. After a few more teasing licks and kisses Jack took as much as he could into his mouth. Vic gave another tug, Jack hummed. Vic gave a thrust into Jack’s mouth. Causing Jack to choke a little and give an angry purr. Moving one of his hands Jack pinned Vic’s hips to the wall. Not wanting to have another thrust into his mouth. Bobbing his head and swirling his tongue, Jack used his other hand to stroke himself. It wasn’t long before Vic released into Jack’s mouth, letting out a moan that caused Jack to come as well. Slowly pulling off of Vic’s dick, Jack moved to Vic’s mouth again.

“Damn Jack.” Vic panted. Jack gave him a grin. “Soon I am going to have to return the favor.”

“I can’t wait to see what you have in mind.” Jack returned with a seducing voice.

Washing their bodies and hair, Jack and Vic got out of the shower. Jack decided just to keep his wet for a while so Vic could blow dry his. Going out with his hair wet in this cold would cause it to freeze. Stepping out into the main lounge, Zack and Alex were snickering to each other. Blushing Vic stood a little to Jack’s said. Jack on the other hand had a smirk on his face.

“You like what you heard?” Jack asked them with that smirk. Alex and Zack stopped snickering a little embarrassed.

“Maybe too much.” Alex teased. Causing the three friends to laugh together. Vic just giving out a light chuckle.

“I have to go get ready the rest of the way for VIP.” Vic said to Jack, getting on his tippy toes to kiss him. Jack wrapped his arms around Vic to deepen it. Breaking apart when Zack gave a clearly off his throat.

“Catch you after.” Jack said back.

[Vic]

“Hey Vic, I am going to take a shower.” Jack said. Vic shivered and cuddled the blanket more when Jack moved.

“Vic, have you been in many different bands?” Alex asked trying to make small talk.

“Yeah, I have been in and out of a couple. Peirce the Veil even only started out with my brother and myself. Mike was in a lot of the bands that I was. Not that anyone really remembers that first album.” Vic said with a slight smile. Thinking of the first time that Mike and himself recorded the songs, and how the family grew to what it is now with Tony and Jamie. “What about you guys? You have been together since high school right?”

“Yeah, we started in high school. All Time Low has always been us even if we didn’t have the All Time Low name yet. Not one of us was in another band before it.” Said Alex. Vic nodded with a smile.

“That is amazing, to have such a wonderful and perfect match right off the bat. Still going as strong if not stronger then you were different.” Vic stated. He was truly amazed. “But if you will excuse me, I have a plan that I would like to put into action.”

Getting up and walking to the bathroom. Vic slowly opened the door calling Jack’s name. Undressing, Vic was ready to spend some time with his boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
My first smut scene, i need to touch it up and that is why its a day late. I am very sorry about that. Its one of the first ones i have written, please give me feedback on what you liked about it and what you didnt. i dont want to disappoint!