Steal your heart

Prologue

Have you heard of the statement that a crush only lasts for a maximum of 4 months and if it exceeds you are already in love?

Well if this is true, then I plead guilty. I've had a huge crush on Shane Woods for 3 years already. I don't know if it's love, an infatuation, puppy love, but whatever it is I just can't get this boy out of my head. I am head over heels for him.

Are we friends, you might ask. Nope, not at all. He barely even knows I exist. No, wait, scratch that. He DOESN'T know i exist. We've never interacted with one another. Not once said a word to each other, which is pretty sad. You might think "how could someone love a person they've never even talked to in their whole entire lives" but its possible and I'm pretty sure many of you have felt that way about someone before. Our parents have known each other since childhood but they lost contact when I was born. They reunited and rekindled their friendship when I got to H.S since we were both in the same school. But not once did he ever come over to my house with his parents. He is always to busy hanging out with his friends, doing crap boys do. I always hoped he would come every time I heard that his parents were coming over. But disappointed as always, he never came. But of course, he was too "cool" to be seen with his parents, after all he is the captain of the football team.

By the way, did I tell you guys we are in an arranged marriage? Oops, sorry I forgot to mention that little detail. I should've started with that. I'm always bad at starting introductions. Anyways, excuse my babbling, Shane and I are in an arranged marriage. His parents haven't told him yet, though. My parents told me 2 weeks ago and at first I was shocked and mad, I mean how dare my parents do this to me? But then after i thought about it, i realized it wasn't so bad. This will give me a chance to get to know him and for him to get to know me and who knows, he might think of me as the greatest and most amazing, fabulous girl he's ever met. UGH who am I kidding?! He's gonna think I'm a loser. When he finds out I have a Pokemon obsession, he's gonna think I'm a geek! This is quite a predicament I've been placed in. I'll just cross my fingers and hope for the best.

Anyways, I'll give you guys a proper introduction.

My name is Jamie Rodriguez, I am 16 years old and well this is my story..
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is my first story and i hope you guys like it!
Please leave comments and subscribe <3
By the way, you should listen to Steal your heart by Augustana. It's such a pretty song and its where i got my story title from.