‹ Prequel: The Past Is Behind Us
Status: On hiatus

We'll Fight Through

"Go Fish"

We didn't kiss. We didn't need to. Just looking into his eyes, I could feel in my heart that he loved me. Yes, Zachary Baker loves me. I get butterflies when I say it. He loves me. And I love him. I found the love that people spend their entire lives searching for. I'm not sure I'm ready to tell him, but I do wish he'd let me show him. I'm willing to give Zack all that I have, and all that I am. But will he take it?
I don't want to try now, he's still in pain. But when he heals, I will try.

“Hey so uh...wanna bring your stuff back in here? I'll take care of the bed. I've been meaning to get a new one anyway.”

He's gonna trash the whole bed set up?

“Uh...yeah sure.” as I turned to head to Johnny's room Zack slapped my ass making me yelp and jump. I giggled and kept walking.

An hour later, all my things were moved in. Gena's 'clothes' if you can call them that, were in a pile to be burned, her jewelery was going to be sold, the bed frame, mattress, sheets and everything were all gone. Zack said he called in a favor and a new bed and stuff was being sent over, as was two new matching lamps. I guess the old ones held too many memories for him.

We sat criss cross on the floor where the bed once covered, playing Go Fish. Yeah, real adult like right?

“Do you have any...3s?” I asked.

Zack pursed his lips and looked at the cards in his hand. “Go fish.”

I looked down but no cards were in the draw pile.

“How about this, since clearly we're missing cards, if you have to go fish you have to give the other person a kiss?”

Well shit, now I'm saying go fish no matter what.

“Sure.”

He winked, making my heart feet warm.

“So that's one, right?” he seemed desperate.

“Yeah, it is.” he smiled, leaned forward and puckered his lips closing his heart stopping eyes.

I giggled and leaned forward, pressing my lips briefly to his. His lip rings were cold and hard against his soft, plump lips.

He grinned like a kid in a candy store, and sat back on his butt.

“Do you have any...6's?” he asked.

I looked down at my hand, seeing I had 2. Huh, oh well.

“Go fish.” I smirked.

He grinned and we leaned in again. For the next twenty minuets, we both said go fish to everything. Each kiss warmed my heart more, and they gradually got more sweet. Soon we were laying on the floor making out. Zack laid me on my back and sat beside me, putting his hand on one side of my head ( I realized I secretly love to feel trapped, it's a turn on. Weird right?) and he was leaning down so our lips could meet and our tongues could dance.

My stomach did happy back flips and my heart beat so fast I suspect he could feel or hear it. All I could think about was my wonderful boyfriend who was mine and only mine. I put my arm around his neck and smiled into the kiss, he chuckled adorably and brought our lips together again.

“I missed you so much.” he murmured.

“I missed you too.” we met eyes before connecting our lips in a light, chaste kiss that made my head feel weightless.
♠ ♠ ♠
THEY did NOT have sex!

Anyway, this is short and kinda shitty but I thought making them do something innocent and everyday, but making it flirtatious and romantic would be a good idea.

Was it?

Either way, I think it's cute how if Cassidy had the card or not, she said go fish. DON'T think about the deck of cards math, I really don't care about it lol