‹ Prequel: The Past Is Behind Us
Status: On hiatus

We'll Fight Through

Day with Jimmy and Zack

The next morning I woke up to Zack softly kissing my shoulders. I smiled and looked back at him. “Time to get up.”

“Mmm but I'm so comfy.” I murmured.

“I am too, but Jimmy's making breakfast.”

I grinned a bit more at his use of Jimmy as opposed to The Rev. My grin turned into a yawn. “Okay.” We say up and I stretched.

“Get around, we got gun practice today. Though I'm pretty sure you got that down.” he winked, getting out of bed.
“Yeah....okay.” I got up and we each went to our dressers.

Forty five minuets later, we'd both showered (separately) and gotten dressed. I did light make up feeling beautiful just being around my boyfriend that was mine and only mine once more.

“I got hot cakes ready to go!” Jimmy smiled, dishing up plates. “Oh, pancakes too.” he playfully winked before laughing and bringing over the platters.

“Nice!” I laughed.

“I know, right Zacky poo?” He stuck his ass out toward Zack who laughed and slapped it.

“Hell yeah.” he laughed.

We all had a good laugh before eating breakfast. To my surprise, Brian didn't meet us for target practice. Jimmy came with us though, lightening the mood with jokes and banter. For an hour we all shot the paper targets, for an hour the situation slipped my mind. I forgot all about the possible war, the heartless whore who held by boyfriend captive, the secrets the bugs may have caught, the gang after me. Everything just faded away, and I was a teenage girl simply spending time with my boyfriend and friend. I knew all too soon, that the hardships to come would arise to frankly; pop my bubble. So with that knowledge, I decided to enjoy the time I had.

We headed back inside around noon and to the game room, that had been cruelly neglected as of late. “So Cassie, do you think you've lost your skills?” Rev grinned, tossing me a controller as he put in Call of Duty.

“As long as you admit I had skills, I don't care.” I grinned pressing the power as I sat on the couch.

“Key word; had.” he scoffed as he hopped up in the arm chair on his toes with his knees bent so he was kinda squatting.

“No marking your territory Jim! We don't need to go through that again!” Zacky cried.

The Rev chuckled and shook his head as he started the game. Zack watched in awe, cheering me on for the next hour and a half as Jimmy and I had a play off. Best out of 105. Yes, I said 105 as in one hundred and five games. I ended up with 73, Jimmy won 32. Ha! Owned!

I threw my arms up in victory and cried. “SUCESS! RESPECT THE ALL MIGHTY UTERUS!” I yelled looking at my friend who got silent before doubling over in laughter. Zack's musical laughter made me blush, and slowly drop my arms. I get really into video games and sometimes I don't think about things before I say them.

I looked down in shame, but Zack tipped my chin up with his finger. “Don't worry darling, it was hilarious.” he assured me, eyes glimmering with amusement, a small smile on his pierced lips.

“R-really?” I asked, cheeks in flames.

“Hell yeah!” Jimmy laughed, falling out of the chair to the floor.
This is what I've been missing,. Lately I've been thinking that since my arrival here so long ago, this is something I've been missing, I've grown up too fast, I mean, I'm not even eighteen. I miss laughing at farts, making perverted comments and trying to out burp the largest man in the room. Maybe I can still do some of those things. I just did something dumb and no one got annoyed or anything so... However, I am still planning on making love to Zack when he heals. I love him, and I am unashamed.

“Alright guys!” The Rev lisped. “What next?” he asked, standing up.

I shrugged “Lunch?”

The tall crystal eyed man checked his phone, probably for the time or something,

“Nah, I'm not hungry yet. How about we play Dance Dance Revolution? My legs are an instant win!” he plopped his leg up on the table with his hands on his hips and his nose in the air.

“Oh bring it!” Challenge accepted.

Half an hour later I'd played both guys a few times and owned both. I opened my mouth, grinning at The Rev when he cut me off. “I know, I know.” He threw his arms up and cried triumphantly. “RESPECT THE ALL MIGHTY UTERUS!”

Zack snorted then began laughing, I giggled. “I was gonna say better luck next time but...that works too.” I stammered through my bubbles of laughter.

My stomach growled. “Lunch?” I asked, looking from my boyfriend to my guyfriend.

Rev looked at his phone. “Sure.”

Zack laced our fingers as the three of us headed out of the room and down the hall all the way to the kitchen. We all raided the cabinets and fridge each coming out with something different. Zack had stuff to make a sandwich, Jimmy had chicken nuggets and I had a piece of pizza.

“So I was thinking after this we could work on some hand to hand fighting.” Rev said with a mouth full of chicken.

“Not me man, I can't.” Zack shook his head.

“Well at least go to cheer on your girlfriend!”

Zack smiled at me then turned to Jimmy. “Well she did kick your ass at everything else.”

Jimmy rolled his eyes and rolled a nugget in barbeque sauce.

I grinned at Zack then devoured my pizza. Popping in a breath mint, I slid one to each of the guys before we headed for the gym. We passed the room with the work out equipment and entered a room with a wrestling mat covering the floor.

“You got gym clothes in there, go change.” Zack pointed to a door. I went in to see a locker room type thing, with about thirty lockers all painted black or red. All but one in the back, it was purple with a C spray painted in white on it. Inside it there was a pile of gym clothes. I put them on and did my hair in a pony tail with a braid before going back to what I'm gonna call the wrestling room. The floor was totally covered by a navy blue mat that was soft but firm, the walls were a dull gray, florescent lights lit up the area.

Jimmy was already in a tank top and green basketball shorts, Zack sat on a chair in the corner with his arms crossed over his chest, the lights highlighted his colorful tattoos.

“Ready Saraphina?” Jimmy asked getting in the middle of the mat.

“I guess.” I got ready.

For two whole hours we punched, kicked, flipped and dodged with grunts of effort here and there. My body hurt and was tired, both Jimmy and I had bruises we didn't before.

“Nice...job... you learn...well.” he puffed, face a bit red.

“T-thanks....Jim.” I grinned slightly, taking the water bottle Zack handed me.

After a quick shower, I changed back into my earlier clothes. I yawned. “I wanna nap.”

“And I want to cuddle you while you sleep.” Zack cooed, Rev fake gagged but checked his phone again.

“Whatever floats your boat I guess, been a long day.” Jimmy agreed, sending us on our way.

When Zack and I made it to our bedroom, oh my god I still get butterflies when I call it our bedroom, we put kicked off our shoes, I took off my jewelry and crawled into the new sheets. Zack lay so he was facing me, and I snuggled up to his chest feeling his hand caress my hair until I fell asleep listening to his soft, steady heart beat as it lulled me to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any thoughts on why Jimmy kept checking his phone? Is he up to something or writing a log on his day or something?

Where was everyone else in this chapter do you think? What are they doing?

Was Cassidy playing videogames funny?

So, for the 59 of you who didn't give up on me, THANK YOU FOR STAYING! I'm gonna update more often, I got lost in Quotev and forgot about this! I'm sorry! Each and everyone of you means a lot to me! :D