Status: Please comment what you think, i really appreciate it :)

Hidden Secrets

Hello again readers, this is a story my cousin Taylor and i thought of together and i decided to put up a few chapters just to see if it will be a hit.

Hidden Secrets is about a girl who has a bigger history than she knows about. Her dad was a vampire and her mom was very much human until she was turned right after she had her only daughter Izabell due to a deathly illness.

Since both her parents were now vampires they gave her up as a baby due to her being completely human except for the color of her eyes, which are a very oddly bright blue. its very dangerous for her parents because her blood was very tempting to them unlke her three brothers who were half vampire, when they were born and all were turned at 18.

Izabell meets Andrew, a guy that knows more about her than she knows and all he wants is revenge on her parents for turning him into a monster that he thinks he is; a vampire. Andrew notices changes about Izabell the longer he keeps her prisoner in his house till her family comes home again, to meet their daughter once again.

When Izabell finds out who she really is and where she comes from and meets her birth parents, will she be able to handle it? Will she accept what she is meant to be, or go back home to her adoptive parents?
  1. Chapter 1: Hike with the girls
    Who knew a hike with friends could go so wrong? Izabell didnt, just her luck right?
  2. Chapter 2: A not so abandoned home
    Staying in the woods at night was not an option, so Izabell's only choice was to go into that old house, hopefully no one was home.
  3. Chapter 3: Drake History
    Drake knows Izabell from somewhere but where? He looks through his journal to refresh his memory of the past. He finds some shocking information on the girl that is now sleeping in the spare bedroom. He knows her more than he ever thought, this might
  4. Chapter 4: Never Leaving
    When Izabell tries to leave she gets a rude awakening that will change her life forever.
  5. Chapter 5: Questions
    Andrew gets frustrated with all the questions that Izabell has, he hated sharing hs house, but he needs her for his own benefit in the long run.
  6. Chapter 6: Missing
    Izabell begans to feel homesick when she watches something that breaks her heart.
  7. Chapter 7:Running Away
    Runnign away isnt as easy as Izabel thought it would be.
  8. Chapter 8: Contacting the Drakes
    Andrew decides to contact the Drakes to tell them about Izabell.
  9. Chapter 9:Curiousity
    Izabells curiousity gets the best of her and she finds something she wasnt suppopsed to .
  10. Chapter 10: Changes and a secret
    Izabell goes through some changes and finds out something out of this world.
  11. Chapter 11: Stupid Plan B
    Izabell tries to escape yet again, but it wasnt the smartest idea in the end.
  12. Chapter 12: The Journal
    Izabell and Andrew gets closer after she reads something in his journal.
  13. Chapter 13: The truth
    Izabell finds out more about Cody , and herself.
  14. Chapter 14: The Drakes
    The drakes arrive and Izabell doesnt even recognize her own parents and brothers, but once she finds out, who knows how she will react.
  15. Chapter 15: Vampire Tag
    Playing this new game shows Izabells parents what she can really do.
  16. Chapter 16: 100% Vampire
  17. Chapter 17: Part of the Family
    Izabell is asked to move back home, will she say yes or stay.
  18. Taken