Status: Please comment what you think, i really appreciate it :)

Hidden Secrets

Chapter 11: Stupid Plan B

Izabell's POV

I seen his fangs and freaked, that journal really was telling about his life. Oh. My. God.

I ran as fast as i could up to my room and slammed the door nad put a chair up against it. Like iv seen people do in the movies, but im sure that wasnt going to keep a vampire from coming into my room. Oh my gosh i cant believe vampires really exist and iv been living with one for almost two months. Now i definitly need to get out of here, i was going to stay without fighting, but not now.

I have to go back to my normal HUMAN life, i mean im a blonde now, still dont know how thats possible... Oh well i like it, it looks good on me. Now it was time for my Plan B escape whatever the hell that was. I looked around at my enormous room, with two dressers and a closet. Pretty boring in here, the bathroom is my favorite part of the room because its so nice.

The idea finally hit me, ill just crawl out my window. I opened the window and realized it was a big jump there was no way i could survive that fall without getting hurt. As i was leaning out the window someone pushed me andi was falling! I screamed and closed my eyes, and somehow landed gently on my feet.

How the hell did i jsut do that? Who pushed me? I looked up to see Andrew looking out the window at me, how the hell did he get in my room without me hearing it. I mean i had a chair up against the door, surely i would have heard that fall or whatever.

"Impressive." Andrew said with a smirk.

"I could have died!"I yelled up to him.

"You didnt." Andrew said walking away from the window. That was my cue to run as fast as possible and escape once again. Which is impossible since hes a vampire and has superhuman speed and could get me in no time. I got to the tree line faster than i ever thought i culd run, why can i do all this new stuff.

Run faster and jump from high places, plus my hair is a completley different color. Im not complaining becasue blonde hair goes with my blue eyes alot better. I somhow fuond hte path my friends nad i were on when i got lost. i kept running not looking back, i had to get home.

It didnt take long to find my house becasue we didnt go very far this time for our monthly hike. I was going to go right in to my house, but i overheard some talking and my name was said. I peeked through the window and my parents were in the living room talking. I ducked down below the window sill and listened to their conversation.

"This place is so different without Izabell." My mom said, wow they still miss me.

"Definitly, so much quieter without that brat," My so called dad said. M yheart broke a little at hearing that.

"We should have never taken her from them blood suckers. We are vampire hunters, even if she was somehow human, but the Drakes did promise to leave town. I hated having her around becasue it kept us fomr doing our job, killing the Drakes!" My mom siad in a disgusted tone. I cant beleive thats how they really felt about me.

How could they say that, and why would they wanna kill my birth parents. Before i realized it i was crying, I grabbed a brick that had Bless this home carved into it and threw it right through the window. I backed away as it shattered, they looked at me with shock.

"Izabell?" They both gasped, i could tell the hair threw them off by the looks on their faces.

"Dont worry, I'm never coming back, you are not my family anymore!" I yelled then took off runnnign back to where i came from.

I have lived a lie my whole life, who am i and where are my real parents? I need them to explain some things to me becasue my life is a total mess, and as of right now im parentless. I ran back to the woods and ran right into Andrew.

"whats wrong?' he asked looking at my tear stained face and puffy eyes.

"My adoptive parents never loved me, and they were vampire hunters, so i was just a set back to them," I cried. Saying it out loud made it break my heart even more and the tears kept coming.

"Oh."

"So it looks like im stuck with you for a while, no offense." I told him

"None taken." He replied leading me back to the house.

My parents hate me, now all i have to look forward to is the hope that my birth parents want me. I would like to know why they gave me up in the first place, and are my birth parents vampires too?

Is that why i am having all these changes? That would explain alot.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little short, but i hope you liked it :)